18 » Apologize Princess Pt. Final

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it's the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can't take it. And at this moment you're a part of them."

"Don't give up on me yet princess." He doesn't hesitate to continue his job and his powerful arms don't struggle in the least to lift your hips so you can fully wind yourself around his body. He positions you easily, back against the wall, the coldness sending shivers but soon his length presses into you warming you up in a second, and there is no waiting for him to fill you to the fullest.

"Fuck...Tae.." You bite your bottom lip, holding back any more strangled moans. "I c-can't take anymore..."

"Yes you can, we're not done baby girl..." He pulls you to his body, his chest and his arms brace against the drywall over your shoulder as he thrusts overweeningly into your warmth making you come undone from the overstimulation.

"I want you to think about this moment the next time you have sex with your husband. I want you to have this instilled into your mind the next time he fucks you. Make you remember no one can fuck you as good as me." His lips curl into a sinister smirk. "Something you'll never forget."

Taehyung licks, right above your right collarbone, leading to the nook of your neck. He starts sucking on it, occasionally kissing there, licking once or twice creating redder- purple bruises.

Your moans that are released into his ear is all the encouragement he needs to continue his fiery intentions.

"I want your husband to see this princess, see how you been a bad girl with me instead of him." He whispered, pounding you into the wall, fucking into you. It is not a rushed, desperate fuck he delivers, though. Instead, his hips roll slowly into yours, and you come crashing down against him in thick swells of passion.

He watches you, he watches your eyes roll up into your head.

He feels your hands tremble, struggling to hold on to his shoulder.

He could hear your moans getting shortening, anticipating your end.

With encourage he pants in your ear, "P-Princess don't give out, stay with me."

And as much as you wanted to continue and enjoy the passionate pace of your lovemaking, you couldn't. You physically couldn't hold on and mentally couldn't even remember your own name.

But Taehyung reminds you to hang on longer.

Then there's a spoken eye contact that triggers Taehyung hips to thrust even faster into your own and you fall out, a moaning mess.

That followed up with more moans, unbelievable pleasure, your mouth hanging open with awe. If someone asked you if you could possibly die from being fucked for an hour on straight, you would immediately respond back with a yes because that's what stage you were at.

A stage you couldn't come back from.

You weren't used to this with Ji-young.

He would only last fifteen minutes at most, but Taehyung...

It was like he never was going to stop.