23 » Sexy Princess

•┈┈┈••✦ :❤️: ✦••┈┈┈•

"I swear to you I won't stop until your legs are shaking and your neighbors know my name."

"Don't open your eyes until I tell you," Taehyung mumbled up against your ear, nibbling just a little bit to cause a shiver up your back.

"I-I can barely see Tae, you got me tripping all over the place." You were as steady as a baby taking its first steps as Taehyung's hands covered your wondering eyes.

Your footsteps echoed sharply on the deserted floor, sounding overly loud in your ears, like the booming beat of a drum.

"We're almost there, just a few more steps princess." He reinsured.

"Tae, it's just your house, it's nothing to surprise me with." You whined, trying to move his hands off your face but he wouldn't budge.

"Shush princess, don't be so impatient."

There was the noise of a code being put in and then you could hear the door swing open. Your heart pounded excitingly as you eagerly wanted to know what he considered special enough to surprise you with.

"Okay ready, one, two, THREE, open your eyes!" He shouted.

Your eyes fluttered open and you couldn't believe what was in front of you.

Your eyes shifted back at Taehyung, a smile wearing his face, his hands digging into your shoulder as you were, simply amazed.

You stared at Taehyung really hard as if he just produced a rhinoceros from his pocket or something.

You could just imagine the sparks in your brain desperately trying to connect the dots and instead just causing a short circuit.

You looked like a pop-eyed toy from one of those claw machines. Perfectly ridiculous.

This motherfucker is rich.

He's rich, RICH.

His hallway was long and narrow, perhaps only twelve feet wide at the front, but it stretched out thirty feet back as it dispersed out into the living room like a giant shoebox.

The walls were pure white, paintings all around the room as if it was a museum for the world to explore. "Holy...shit Taehyung." Your eyes glanced up and it was a chandelier, edged, fancy glass, hanging right above you, brightening all of the room, complimenting the mood candles of red shades. The lovely smell of a fragrance, crimson bloom, lingered your nose as your eyes processed the millions of rose petals around the floor.

Speaking of the floors, they were polished concrete or was it marble? Either way, it was too gaudy for you to register. Then there were Scandinavian furniture, high-end designers only, all around. You were a huge fan of Scandinavian fittings, but it was way too expensive for you to settle on, IKEA won with a more reasonable price.

It truly was the house rich men you see on TV live in, unbelievable.

"You like it?" Taehyung massages your shoulders, slowly rubbing small circles with his thumbs; before using his fists to knead tight knots under the tanned skin that adorned your body.

"Do I like it, I love it! You're rich!" You screech, running towards the huge ceiling windows that show the night sky, skylines, and buildings populating the Seoul city below.

"I mean, I just make ends meet."

"Ends meet, Taehyung you have a penthouse, I can see the whole city, and you have a whole fucking chandelier, this isn't just meeting ends. It's beautiful in here."