6 » Tasting Me

──✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ──

"Let me be the one to take off those clothes."

A shiver down your back caused you to melt, guilt all in your mind.

You wanted to fuck your therapist, you wanted to fuck your therapist as if your life depended on it. It was apparent.

There was no subtleness anymore, there wasn't the polite business, it was I can fuck you better than your husband could ever and more.

Furthermore, that turned you on, that turned you on like a hot substitute teacher turns on a sixteen-year-old adolescence. Their there, in front of you, but you can't act on your wishes, it's highly anything will happen anyway.

But, you started to stare at those soft, hungry lips, his arresting gaze, that brawny jaw. You buried the screams inside. You're terrible, your thoughts are disturbing. You shouldn't be thinking this, you're married. You are married to Ji-young, your loyal husband and though you guys are having problems, that doesn't give you the right to cheat on him.

But again the glow in Dr. Kim's eyes incited you, they were different from Ji-Young's, they showed passion, want, desire, something you never saw in your husband. It made you weak to your stomach. You stood up from the couch and gulped down the regretful tension inside of you. This feeling has to stop. "Dr. Kim, I really-"

"Taehyung."

"T-Taehyung, I can't- w-what are you saying to me?"

He stood up from the couch, his stern grasp wrapped around your waist as he lured you in with his craving eyes.

"What I'm saying to you is...I can be your fantasy."

"My fantasy?"

"Yeah, I can give you what your husband won't. It's my job to help you right?"

"You do this with other girls...?" Your body tries to wiggle out of his grip.

"Mmm, do I?" He looks in thought and shakes his head. "Nope, you're special." Taehyung felt you blush deepen under his scrutiny. He gazed at you lovingly, his eyes softening with tenderness before sparking with something else.

"Other clients of mines husbands are usually home longer than "lunchtime" to where they are WILLING to listen to my tips, but you... you're different...I want you myself. If he's so busy with work at his job, then I'll help him with his work at home." He giggled. He tilted his head to the side and kissed you, his lips demanding. You felt a smoldering heat deep within you as Taehyung's grip tightened, crushing your body to his, gentle yet firm. He slanted your head further, deepening the kiss.

You liked it, let go. You pulled away from him and stared him up and down. "Taehyung..you can't help me like this.."

"And why not princess?"

"..This is cheating, I can't cheat on my husband." Taehyung's eyes lasered onto yours for a minute, he looked far into your eyes and smiled. "It's just practice, then all the things I taught you, you can give pointers to your husband later." Taehyung gently gazes, cupping your face with one hand. "Moan for me beautifully..." He leaned down and softly kissed the tender area at the base of your neck. Your body went rigid with surprise as trembles shook you stiff and the euphoric warmth blossomed within you once more.

"B-But you're my.." You were breathless with sinful enjoyment as he showered you with gentle, soft kisses, each with its own flicker of warmth. You gazed up at him, thrilled beyond words to be the recipient of his affection. He drew back again and spent a moment studying your face.