25 » Morning Trouble

•┈┈┈••✦ :❤️: ✦••┈┈┈•

"I started to feel sick when I pictured you out my life."

-TPOV-

It was a new day, the bright morning and Taehyung's inner wishes were heard. Cuddling up against Chan-ri after a rather rough night of sex in his house was the best thing he could ever wish for.

Only coming second to being able to cuddle her every morning, regardless of the night before.

All he wanted was to feel her warmth and compassion every day.

To have someone to love in this indifferent world, this empty penthouse.

There's only so much riches and expenses can cover over the hole in his heart.

They were only band-aids, not the operation.

But with her, he could be, feel, in comfort.

In the daylight, her cuddles are little touches of heaven, warm, cozy, together. Her faint breath against his chest as she softly slept. How beautiful she was, her long lashes shimmering in a glow and her small pouty lips, swollen of last nights evening affection.

Taehyung wished he could extend the day just so he could stay close to Chan-ri longer, safe in her embrace. He raised her chin up and kissed her soft lips, wanting to wake her up.

"Chan-ri, hey beautiful..." His arms wrapped right around her's, bringing a peace he never knew before, a soothing of shuffles as her eyes fluttered open.

So pretty...

"Good morning baby..." Taehyung mumbled, his voice caring warmth like the silk blanket around her.

"Good morning Tae..." She smiles, her soft titters vibrating against Taehyung's lips as they met in a sweet caress.

"You okay?"

She nodded her head, "Yeah, I'm fine.."

"W-Was last night okay?"

"Yeah, it was amazing...really amazing..." She blinks slow and sluggish, yawns, gaze still hazy. She snuggles in closer, nuzzling Taehyung's chest with an embarrassing grin.

"I'm happy you enjoyed." Taehyung host's his arms tighter around her, holds onto her, and he melts, eyes fluttered shut, no fear or worry haunting him, taken to the dream world by the soft snores and warmth of his sweet baby.

From deep inside his chest, through every cell of his body, the passion welcomed him like an old friend. But it was strange, because he never felt this way before, even with Soo-young. It was hard to admit but it kinda scared him, you know?

Feeling the cold slowly leaving his heart. All his life everything he once loved or cared about always fucked up and broke, breaking him, tearing apart his soul bit by bit. But this time...this only time he felt like everything in his tiny little universe was just right.

"Wait, what time is it?!" Chan-ri wakes up suddenly, every thought in high definition. Her eyes take in every ray of light and without a doubt, he knows she's been sleeping too long.

But of course, he doesn't want to tell her that.

"It's ten o'clock, " Taehyung mumbles softly.

"Holy shit Taehyung, I have work-" She sat up as if it's an emergency, as if sleeping had become a dangerous thing.

But Taehyung reaches for her hand and entwines his fingers with her's, holding her for a sense of permission. "Shh, baby, it's okay if you miss a day."