24 » Sexy Princess Pt. Final

•┈┈┈••✦ :❤️: ✦••┈┈┈•

"A gentleman holds my hand. A man pulls my hair. A soulmate will do both."

"Baby, ride me." It was a command, but Taehyung's expression wasn't stern. Instead, a crooked grin rested on his puffy lips, as he waited for you to do as he demanded.

"You want me to ride you?" You dragged it out, sinking down onto Taehyung with agonizing pace, making him writhe and shake as he held back from slamming up into your body. "I didn't s-stutter did I?" He whimpered, his breath hitching as he pressed against your cervix, fully seated inside you.

"I think I hear a little stutter there Tae." You hummed, his cock twitching in your warmth. "You're really playing with me right now huh?" He murmured as you wiggled, before his hands tightened on your hips, holding you in place as he began to grind up inside you.

"Fuck, ride me, please baby?" His face reddens as you could the heartfelt, desperation in his voice.

"Since you asked so nicely, I'll treat you." You nod, and despite being weak to your knees and basically a putty mess, you began to lift and lower your hips, using his defined shoulders as leverage. Taehyung grunted as you crashed down onto him, meeting him thrust for thrust, your head was thrown back in bliss as the sweetest sounds come from your lips.

The consistent flow of your bodies grinning against was something enchanting, your body's warmness attacking one another, creating an unbearable feeling of pleasure in your mind. Pleasure is in the moment, the more focused, the more intense, like a beam of light to the soul. And just as with well-focused light, it is then we find a better resolution.

Tuning to find your resolution your body is reminded that you were held back, not once, but twice from your orgasm, you could only handle but so much before you were hanging from the edge again.

Now each time your body bounced off his dick you shuddered, clenched around him.

"Baby..." His mouth fell open at the feeling of your wet, warm walls squeezing him, and his eyes shut tight as a whimper left his mouth. Seeing him vulnerable like that, hearing his faint moans that were all that you loved, the true sound of when a man is in so much ecstasy, that he'll try to hide those soft cries under his solid exterior just to avoid embarrassment, was truly a turn on for you.

As your pace got faster, one of his hands made its way to the small of your back, pushing slightly. You got the hint, and you brought your upper half closer to his face. Instantly, his lips were on yours and you were both in a heated argument with your tongues. Taehyung's hand rested below your ear, his thumb grazing your cheek as your hot breaths blended. He ran his fingers down your spine, pulling you closer until there was no space left between you and you could feel the beating of his heart against your chest.

Duh-duhn

Duh-duhn

Duh-duhn

It was only a few moments later that you notice Taehyung was panting uncontrollably.

His head was back, his sweaty palms on your hips, his whole body was quivering as if he was fighting the urge to come, the vibrations sending shocks through your clit as you came down on him.

"Shit. I'm close-baby you're...you're so good." Now he was a moaning mess. Watching his eyes wince from the sudden sensations and hearing the deep grunts fall from his lips like an endless waterfall had made it become hard for you to keep your rhythm as each spasm ripped through you, bringing you closer and closer to another dangerous point.