23. 5 » Sexy Princess Pt. 2

•┈┈┈••✦ :❤️: ✦••┈┈┈•

"I want to capture you, like this, and freeze it forever."

"You wanna see stars?" Taehyung nibbles slowly on your ear, his fingertips electrify wherever they touch, your skin tingles in a frenzy of static, getting to know you, who you are, what you like.

His hands are sneaky little fuckers, but they move over your skin in a way your body has a transitory paralysis, your mind unable to process the pleasure so fast. His head moves around to your left ear and he whispers,

"You're gonna have to wait till I get my treat baby girl."

Suddenly your body is off pause-mode and you pull back for a kiss that's delicate. Both of you move in an intoxicated dance of limbs, never making the exact same moves twice, not in the weeks you've been lovers. He's your cat-nip, you're his whiskey on ice.

His eyes make this certain sense of telling you all the things he wants to do to you and more, it attracts you, oh how you feeble under his intense gaze.

"Princess..how was I this lucky...?" Taehyung's hands wandered across your skin as he grasps gently both of your breasts, brushing the tips of his long fingers, everywhere but your nipples.

His eyes lock on yours, capturing you like a cowboy and his cattle.

Your breath becomes heavy, your chest goes up and down much more professedly.

"How did I win you..?" With a lustful smirk he brings your right breast to his mouth and licks around it, good long hot licks, and your nipples get fully hard at the feeling.

Taehyung squeezes them harder, making your nipples pop out even more. With his eager tongue, he licks over them and you moan blatantly, your back arching.

"Tae... "

"What princess..?" Taehyung repeats the actions with your left breast. Brushing his cheekbones on them, licking around and teasing your nipple with the tip of his tongue.

"C-Can you please suck them...?"

"Of course... anything for you." He looks up at you, both of your eyes drowning in lust and desire, he keeps staring at you as he brings your left breast to his hot mouth, to be sucked, and sucked and sucked slowly.

You whine in pleasure, so mesmerized, watching him pull your nipple with his teeth, then his mouth and back on sucking hard on them, sucking and letting it go as he opened his eyes, raising his eyebrows in a deviously way, a way to see that priceless expression on your face.

He stared down at your body for a while, taking you in, caressing the sides of your body with his palms.

Then with his hands, he trails down your body and moved his way down your tummy, eyes darting up to watch you as he suddenly lost himself in kissing your inner thighs.

"Let me taste princess..." He slowly kissed your clit at first before he laved at it with his tongue. You moaned at the feeling of him sucking on it. Then as he moved further down you felt his tongue licking at your entrance and you gasped.

Lifting your legs over his shoulders he carried on with his ministrations. He started to move his tongue in a way that had you reaching a hand out to grip his blonde strands as you started to undulate against him.