7 » Your Dream

──✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ──

"Let's have an attraction for each other, it isn't wrong."

You were enjoying the aroma of croissants, bacon, hash browns and all the other confectionaries you could possibly imagine for breakfast on a Sunday morning. You thought it was just a dream, normally there wasn't breakfast made by your husband, it was made by you and it certainly didn't smell this good. "Ji-Young...baby are you cooking?" You sit up, realizing that you were laying on the couch free of the world. Your eyes wander up and you see your therapist above you.

"T-Taehyung?"

"Good morning princess, you awake?"

"You're still here?"

Taehyung bent down, pushing your hair behind your left ear and getting close enough to whisper. "Of course princess, I had to make sure you were going to wake up." He smiled, meeting a gentle kiss and heading back toward the kitchen. "You coming to eat, I made hash browns~"

"I do like hashbrowns.." The giggles rolled out of you like the waves on a long shallow beach. You drift up from the couch and head towards the kitchen to where you see Taehyung flipping pancakes.

You gaped openly as you observed his sharp jaw, chin, and cheekbones. On either side of his straight nose were two blazing hazel eyes. Spiked, warm brown fringed. His dark brows were actually graceful but currently furrowed in a concentrated frown. All of it was framed by thick, warm dark chocolate curls. His muscled back was bare.

So fucking sexy, nothing like watching a man cook for you.

You cheesed and he turned around, his eyes bugged for a second before a calming smile relaxed on his face. "Cutie you should slip on a shirt or these pancakes may get burnt." He eyed your naked body and licked his lip automatically. "Who's fault is that?" You snickered and made your way to the living room to grab a hold of your shirt that was lying on the ground. You slipped it on over your body and slipped back your shorts. That's when your ears rang from the sound of a doorbell.

The doorbell snapped you out of your stupor, you jumped like the button was hardwired to your brain and strode off to the door. "Coming~"

And that's when you froze.

Your hands hovered over the door handle.

Who...is at the door?

"Honey~ What's taking so long?" He pressed on the doorbell again and you slowly backed up away from the door. "C-Coming." You felt the panic begin like a cluster of spark plugs in your abdomen. Tension grew in your face and limbs, your mind playing thoughts. Your breathing became more rapid, more shallow. You ran to the kitchen, pulling on Taehyung. "Okay, you need to leave!" You grabbed Taehyung's arm, pulling him along.

"W-Wait, the pancakes!" He tugged back to the stove. "Do not worry about them right now, my husband is at the door!"

"Well...let him come in.." He smirked. When you're just inches away Taehyung stops and just gazes, soaking in the warmth of your eyes. This is what he's dreamt of, just the two of you, finally alone. After a moment you raise your hand to his face. "Do you not hear yourself, I can't get caught!"

Your mind was starting to fail, like an engine that turns over and over, never kicking into action. You couldn't formulate a thought. Every action could lead to more pain and there was no way to lead him out the house. "Mr. Kim, please!"

"Fine, fine." He followed behind you as tag him along, picking up his shirt and blazer from the floor. You lead him to a hallway closet and push him in. "Please, don't make a sound." He shrugs his shoulder with a smile and you close the closet door. You rushed to the front door and open it, seeing your husbands gleam. "Hey, honey." You greet him with a kiss.

"Chan-ri~" He stepped inside the house and took off his shoes, quickly gripping you from behind and into his arms. "I'm home, I missed you."

"I missed you too~" You kissed his cheek. "How was work?"

"It was fine, a little tired but I'll manage." He kissed your cheek back. "Princess did you cook breakfast, it smells good?"

"O-Oh, yeah." You pointed to the kitchen. "I made some hash browns, pancakes, and some bacon come taste!" You wrap your arms around him and lead him towards the kitchen until he abruptly stops and you look up at his puzzled face. "Chan-ri."

"Yeah?"

"You have exactly thirty seconds to explain to me why Mr. Kim is shirtless in OUR kitchen."

"W-What?" You quickly turn to face Taehyung standing there at the stove again, he whirled around and greeted. "Peekaboo, breakfast is ready~"

"TAEHYUNG!?"

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

"Taehyung...whose's Taehyung?"

You felt your body shudder while your eyes strike open. You sit up quickly and look around the room, your heartbeat pounding like a drum. Then you feel hands on your shoulder and you look up to see Ji-Young with his eyes furrowed in. "Honey, are you okay?"

You calm down, gulping down. Was that a dream? You look up at your husband again, nodding slowly. "Y-Yeah I'm fine."

Ji-Young sits down on the couch and rubs your back. "Nightmare?"

"...Yeah." You sighed, but for half of the mare wasn't of darkness, you weren't scared, it was a dream. A dream you wanted to relive again.

"I-I'm okay now." You push your hair out of your face. You noticed there's cover's over your body and you shift it up close against your chest.

Your husband's eyes are lingering with thought. "So baby, who's Taehyung?" A muscle twitched involuntarily at the corner of your right eye, your mouth formed a rigid grimace. "Oh, he's this new employee at my job. I have to train him tomorrow, I guess my mind is wandering to that."

Your husband is hesitant to ask questions and leans in to give you a kiss before standing up from the couch. "Well, I'm tired baby, I'm going to bed." He waved goodbye and walks down the hall to your room.

"W-Wai-" You part your lips but shut them. What's the point? You sit back in the chair and you hear your phone buzz on the coffee table. You pick it and your eyes lock on the screen.

Taehyung: See you next Thursday Mrs. Park

Taehyung: And have a good work week.

Taehyung: BTW I hope the covers are warm enough for you.

Taehyung: Mmm, I can still taste you.

You: Hehe, thank you for the covers.

You: bye

Oh my god, what have you done to me?