28.5 » Passionate Princess Pt. Final

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"I just want you to be happy. And naked."

Taehyung is the only healthy drug there is, the one that puts your mind into a frenzy of sparks, the one that excites your brain to release a world of dopamines. The simple touch of his hand leads you into moving in ways you never learned but know so well. The feeling rocks your head back as he kisses your neck and pulls your body into his; he engulfs your senses and steals away your worries.

At that moment you are only alive in the present, all thoughts of past and future melted away. This medicine he brings heals you in ways, and though you are addicted, you feel safe in his arms because he is equally addicted to you.

Just you and him.

In all the warmth you could imagine.

As you two made sweet, passionate, love to one another.

Ah, you fucking love this.

"Tell me what you feel like doing with me..." You growl into a fierce kiss.

"Fuck...I wanna do everything with you.." He runs his slender fingers through your hair, his palm dipped lower on your back to grab you by the ass, the suddenness of the move causing you to arch up against him, rubbing yourself on his hard cock.

"I wanna treat you like the princess you are, I want to kiss your body...make you shudder...make you beg...make you scream..." He moves your hair away from the right side of your neck. You knew what you wanted him to do, you had been longing for his loving touch, and he was here, ready to fulfill all your sexual desires.

"Ah, fuck please baby...please."

"Fuck, you are so sexy begging..." He mumbled against your ear. His eyes made deadly eye contact with you before your insides craved his touch. You craved his touch. As soon as his moist, plump lips imprinted on your neck, you lost all rational thought, you were just consumed at the thought of showing your ever-growing love for each other. You were amazed at how one touch of his lips could hitch your breath in a way that was very unnerving, but you couldn't help it as your hip grinds into his with excitement as he hardened by the minute.

It was inevitable, you both knew at this point, and the mere conclusion had you reaching between your bodies to take his hard cock into your hand, moaning in desperation, "I need you Taehyung, I want you." You gave him a few strokes, enjoying every catch in his breath till he lifted you up effortlessly, your cue, as you directed his engorged member to your entrance and began to slowly lower yourself onto it.

"Oh, fuck...why are you s-so big...?" You moaned as you began to slowly slip down his cock.

"Because I was blessed baby...now let me share my blessings with you..." He whispered in your ear, he didn't give you any time to process before the muscles in your thighs quivered and Taehyung thrust upwards. In recognition of your trembling body, he held your hips tight and grinded and pounded inside you, in the process displacing most of the water from the tub.

"Moan for me more naughty girl." He looked intently at you and then captured your mouth in a kiss while his hands grabbed your ass cheeks, pulling you down harder on his cock.

This time you both groaned.

"Fuck...I need more of you..." You began to join him in raising and lowering yourself onto his cock, enjoying the sensation of his nipples rubbing against your wet chest, your clit against his pelvis. "Mmm... I fucking love it when you ride me like this, keep grinding that little clit on me.." Taehyung's eyes locked on yours and stayed fixed as he thrust up into you, watching you whimper with every grind of your hips to meet his thrusts.