19 » Reveal Yourself

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"Cuddling in bed and falling asleep is probably the best feeling in a relationship."

When you both finally clasped each other onto the couch in a warm, slow and luxurious cuddle, you felt all oppositions to your affection had melted. Taehyung's chests rising and falling against your back, your breaths in unison, and the warm blood that you could feel in each others' embrace.

It was all you could imagine.

Just to be in the arms of someone after such an intimate moment was everything you wanted in your husband and more.

But instead of your husband, it's your therapist. Your sensuous, skilled and spent therapist who's arms were wrapped around your body.

Laying on the couch wasn't particularly the most comfortable way to end things, but it wasn't the couch you were unwinding in, it was the warmth of Taehyung.

That's what kept you satisfied after the heated moment.

Shortly a small lock of hair fell in front of your face, resting just in front of your cheek, but with one swift slide of Taehyung's thumb, it was grazed out of the way. Taehyung leans in a bit, causing your pulse to race and kisses the same cheek he just momentarily moved your lock of hair from. Then you hear him speak, barely a whisper as he draws back and smiles, "You're so beautiful, princess."

"I don't wanna let you go, you're so warm." He murmurs faintly, shifting his face into the pocket of your shoulder. You could feel his long blonde curls tickle your skin, making you giggle in delight.

"Not as warm as you." You turn your head around and kissed him. The world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. Then you pull away and there's this sparkle in his eyes, it makes your heart skip over a pebble.

You think back to the passionate moment when Taehyung echoed in your ear, "I love you." You knew it wasn't true, but it left you wondering repeatedly in the mind. It made you somewhat vulnerable for this man like he had found the crack in your lonely heart.

He seems to always know what to say to you.

Always knew what to do.

Knew how to act.

It was almost scary how true he followed behind his promise to be your fantasy, your company.

It seemed he enjoyed as much as you did.

Maybe he wanted your company too.

You never asked, he never bothered to tell.

Sitting here you realized, you didn't know much about Taehyung at all. You didn't know about his past, what he liked to do, relationships, you didn't know anything at all about him. He kinda just seemed...static. Of course, it wasn't your business to know, you were just simply client and therapist, but it didn't mean you didn't grow interested each moment you passed in his arm.

After all, you did just have sex with him, questions were to be standard.

Speaking of sex, something else popped in your mind. In the middle of the heated passion, you noticed Taehyung completely forgot about protection. The excitement over carried him and you honestly don't think he processed what just happen. You weren't worried, after all, you had a contraceptive injection, there was no pregnancy risk, but did he know that?

Probably not.

So you decided to toy a little bit with him.

You sit up from his chest and stare him down in the eyes, he looks into your glare, a smile rising as wonders pop in his head. "Princess, don't stare at me with those adorable eyes of yours, you'll make me want a round two."