17 » Apologize Princess

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"Everybody says "do what you love", so the only thing I want to do in my life is to make love to you."

Delicate blonde hairs fell onto his brow, skin so tan it rendered you stark. He was angelic, yet his eyes bore a hard expression, a warning of the devil beneath.

Taehyung eyed the amber liquid and the golden glow of the glass-like cubes. He shook them around perfectly to hear them jingle in the pre-dawn silence.

You watched him, entranced, as they bounce back up- remaining mostly submerged like mini icebergs.

Wrapping his long fingers around the glass, he felt his heat leach into the drink.

"Hmm, blonde suits you." You give off a self-righteous stance, hands on your hips.

"Oh it does, thank you?" He smirks, staring you down.

"So you finally decided to come back to your daddy princess? You must want me badly huh?" You could only imagine a sour and vile taste slipped into Taehyung's mouth, nullifying him, stealing away reality in favor of fantasy.

"I wouldn't have come back if my husband didn't beg on his knees for me too."

"Oh, hmm I wonder why..." He snickered into his glass and tilted his head to the side, giving off a superior leer.

"I don't know, but I'm figuring that out today, now what do you want?" You rolled your eyes.

"I want you baby girl, I'm tired of you playing unfairly." He gulps down another shot and stood up from his chair, slowly closing the gap between you two.

You're disturbed expression was hard to hide, the first meeting of Dr. Kim was completely out of your mind and there you watched what you "think " is the real him. A sleazy therapist that uses people to his advantage. "Dr. Kim, you're professionalism is really starting to crumble." You respond.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Who cares, I'm only worried about one thing and that's you."

"What about your other girls." You shake your head, your body backs away from his predatory crawl.

"Chan-ri, I already told you there are no other girls. It's just me and your fine, sexy, gorgeous ass." He smirked, loosing up his tie. His arms wrapped around your waist as he pulled your face to his, pecking your desirable lips.

"You reek of whiskey, get off me." Your hands rest against his chest as you push him away from you.

"Just one kiss." He kissed under your jaw, his hands exploring your weakling of a body. Taehyung shushed you, snaking his hand down your torso, past your tummy and to your thigh. There his palm rested on your inner thigh, on the bare skin just under your skirt.

"You're just a lust freak, move." Your grip on his wrist stiffen but he doesn't care, he continues to kiss you.

"One kiss..." His lips were leach to your body as he nibbles down on your thin neck. "No...Ah." Your resistance broke like shattered glass and once his lips made humble love to your neck it was over.

"Oh, there we go." He chuckled and kissed under your jaw again. "You lose it at your neck every time..."

"You're...such a dummy."