21 » Photography Date

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen."

Your bottom is sitting primly on an old winged bench, legs crossed and fingers intertwined over one knee.

The chilly breeze rubbing against your redden cheeks and bare legs.

Your eyes linger around the world around you, taking in the ravishing scenery.

The park covered a wide area that could fit about three small houses. It was hilly with a tall tree. There were benches for people to sit in every corner and jogging tracks were all around the edges of the park.

The west corner had some swings too on which many children come and play.

Flower hedges and bushes grew all around; this made the park look more pleasant and attractive.

This place would have been most beautiful at this time; it would have been so pleasurable to relax here and take in some cool fresh air however only bothersome things were on your mind.

The longing of your husband not coming home last night concerned you with thoughts no wife should have to progress.

All he said last was, "I'll see you later honey," and never cared to keep that promise.

You were frustrated, the bear thought angered you, a volcano boiling in your mind.

Prompting you out of a harsh stare with the air, you heard your name being called. Your head lifts up and there Taehyung is walking closer to you. His eyes twinkled like millions of lost stars and caught one with your eye; before you could turn away with shyness a genuine grin spread across his face, turning it from handsome into divine. At that moment you felt your body flush warm, getting eager for him to get closer to you.

You observe him. He walks with a certain stride. There's a clean, professional aura that's an immense difference to his more casual appearance.

From head to toe, he came styling with a grey hoodie which he paired with a light jean jacket, black jeans, and vivid brown polished boots.

"Hmm Mr. Styling, I see you, you looking a little sexy there hehe." You smirk, your eyes give him a faithful wink as your eyes can't help themselves but to check him up and down.

You stood up from the bench, meeting him halfway, as he walked up to you slowly and pulled you closer to himself wrapping his arms around you. His embrace was warm, and his big, strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around your delicate body. The world around you melted away as you squeezed him back, not wanting the moment to end.

"You know how it is, gotta look clean for my favorite girl." His smile etched its way back into his face. Unexpectedly, his hand drifted to your hip. It settled there and pulled you closer. You inhaled sharply. You were against his warm chest, chiseled to perfection. His fingers fluttered under your chin and with a slight elevation, he pulled you into a delicate butterfly of a kiss.

Taehyung's hot satisfied exhalation brushed against your skin and as your smaller frame pressed against him, his hands swiftly moved down from your hip to grope your firm behind.

Giving it a squeeze, he nested his face by your ear, whispering sweet lullabies.

"But we both know who's the sexiest right? He lightly chuckled into your ear, nipping against it. "My peachy princess."

"Geez stop being a little flirt in public." You flush up more.

"I'll try but I can't help myself when you look so good in your work skirt." He flirts and squeezes on your cheeks again, licking his bottom lip.