Purple passion. | Yandere! Luke x reader.

-this was requested recently, and I changed it a bit, bit have fun :3-

You were always a bit awkward, mostly when meeting new people.. So you didn't know your Sans had taken you to this au meet up.

I mean sure.. It was just a room full of the same person just.. Alternate versions.. It was weird to you, you tried sticking to Red's side, but he ran off to the alcohol table.

And you were left alone.. Great..

It was a bit awkward being the only human at the meet up, but you were doing fine just hiding in the corner avoiding people.

You sat in a very comfortable bean bag chair that was a neon color, you thought it belonged to that 90's nightmare you saw earlier.. You were sure he didn't care, he kept bothering the glitched out one.

You kept to yourself the whole time until a Sans walked up to you, he stared at you confused, probably wondering why you even here.

You had your face in your arms, and your eyes to the floor, you could see that this Sans was wearing blue sleek heeled boots..  Much to bright to be the blueberry you saw when you arrived.. What Sans was this?

He kneeled down, waving a fingerless glove at you, "Hey, you alive? You're not much of a party person are ya?" His voice had a slight seductive tone to it.

You sat up meeting his eyes, which glowed brighter when yours met his. He seemed shocked for a second.. It was weird.

"Yeah I'm not.. Stupid Red made me come here.." You groaned.

The Sans chuckled, resting a hand on his hip. "I figured sweetie. You look all down in the dumps, I know something that'll cheer you up." His hand was out for you to take.

You looked up at him even more, he wore very revealing clothing, tight leather pants, a heart belt, a lavender sleeveless coat, neon blue fur around the hood, and a black crop top.

Your face turned pink.. What au was he from..? Then you took his hand.

He smiled, purple dusting his cheeks, he lifted your knuckles up to his teeth and his planted small skeleton kisses up your wrist and arm, all the way to your shoulder.

You were beyond flustered.

He chuckled at your reaction, "Call me Luke, I'm from Underlust by the way~."

He pulled you closer to him, then dipped you. "Ever been there?"

You shook your head. "N-no.."

"Thats a shame.. " he chuckles.

Just as he was about try and kiss you, your Sans pulled you away from him.

"Y/n, c'mon this place sucks. And I'm all out of mustard shots.." He loosely dragged you.

Luke stood there his smirk falling.. How dare he take something from me..

He didn't know what it was.. But something about you... Made him go insane.. He needed you.. Maybe he finally knew what love was.. And that was love at first sight.. He was going to do anything to get you back..

No matter the cost..

------*time skip to a few weeks*---

You were so tired of all of the yelling in this house.. All Boss ever did was scream at Red.. Even at seven in the morning...

Sometimes, just to get your mind off of it, you would remember Luke and his flirting.. He was good to you, unlike Red who just treated you like a crappy roommate.