Beach day pt.2

*here's the second part! I hope you guys enjoy sorry if its short. :3

*if its there, I love the pic above*

*oh and it seems I forgot to put Red in the last one... Oops don't worry though he's gonna come back
××××××

After suntanning for a while, and trying to avoid some hungry skeleton eyes, you stood up. "Hey who wants to get in the water with me?"

Red snapped out of his trance. "I'll go with ya sweetheart."

Killer 'glares' at him with a frown.

You smile though. "Alright c'mon edgy boy!" You take his hand and lead him into the water.

Nightmare kept a close eye on Red.. Definitely not trusting him.. He couldn't control his.. Urges like the some of the rest.

You splashed water at him, making him fall back into the water, shortly coming back up and spitting water out.

He looked up to see you laughing at him, and he took this chance to knock you into the water with a tackle.

Teddy/Horror's eye widened. Where you drowning!?

He was about to run your way before suddenly, you stood laughing your hair soaked.

His face burned as his pupil shrank..

Blackberry smacked him on the back with his whip to snap him out of it, but the rest of the skeles were looking at you with the same face..

Except Nightmare of course, he was too busy ignoring his body, and watching Red.

"Red! You made me loose my hat! Now I'm going to get a sunburn!" You yell splashing him again.

Red smirked and swam away from you, you went to chase him trying to not and get swept away in the waves.

"Alright, were did you go mc chemical romance?" You mutter searching around the rocks and docks for him, but you couldn't find him.

"Red, if you go to scare me, I'm gonna tell Cross that you stole his tacos.." You yell hopefully loud enough for him to hear.

Suddenly you felt  something pull at your bating suit top, ripping it off.

"Gah!?" You yelp and cover your chest with your arms.

Red stood there blushing and laughing, holding your top. "Pfft! Ya shouldda got a one piece doll!"

"Red! Enough! Give that back!"

"Hmm..how about.. No?" He laughed swimming back to the shore with your top in his teeth.

"RED YOU SON OF A B*TCH!" You growled trying to chase him still covering yourself.

××××××

"Yo boss!" Red huffs, trying to catch his breath.

"What do you want Re-" Nightmare spits his drink out seeing Red holding your top like a prize.

Cross's eyes widen and he rips it out of his hands. "What is wrong with you!?"

Red just laughs. "Worth it."

Dust facepalms. "You have issues.."

"Thank you."

You walked out of the water. "Can someone get me a towel or something please!?"

Errors eyed widen and he runs over to you, covering you with his jacket. "Are you okay?" He asks.

You roll your eyes with a blush. "Fine.. Now please move your hand off the zipper?"

The destroyers face closed yellow before releasing you and going to sit back on his beach towel.

You glare at Red with a scowl, sitting on your towel, far away from the pervert.

You still kept your arms crossed over Errors jacket, blushing highly uncomfortable that all you were really wearing was a jacket and bikini bottoms.

Nightmare took a seat next to you. "I'm sorry he did that.. I should've known he'd do something like that.. I can lock him in the dungeon for a week if you want."

You sigh. "Its not your fault Night. Red is.. Just himself. Expect the unexpected."

He nods. "We can go home now if you want, that way you can c-change." His cheeks were a dull cyan.

You shrug. "We could but.. Eh I want some nice cream first, then we can go."

Nightmare smiles. "Alright, I'll pack our crap, you take a normal looking skele to help you order."

You smile and stand. "Okay thanks night night."

Theres that cyan again. "N-no problem."

Teddy is by your side. "I hear something about food?"

You laugh taking his hand. "Yes you did, c'mon let's have you scare away the cashier so we can get free nice cream!"

Teddy smirks. "My pleasure.~"

×××××××

Teddy tapped his fingers on the counter. "Two please?"

The Bunny's eyes widened, as he shook in fear.. "Here.."

Teddy ripped the food out of his hands. "Thanks. Now leave or you can stay... To be my main course."

The bunny ran of leaving the nice cream cart.

You smile and kiss his cheek. "Thanks Teddy."

He blushed looking to the side. "Heh.. Sure.. Anything for you pup."

××××××××

Dust looked over to see you on Teddy's shoulders, eating a small f/f cone.

(Favorite flavor)

"Can we go home now guys? I'm tried.." You yawn, laying on the safe side of Teddy's head.

Nightmare nods. "Yes we can, we've packed everything."

"Yayyy.." You yawn again.

Multiple skeletons laugh and then in the blink of an eye everyone was gone.

×××××××

After your shower, you were only half awake when you walked into a random skeles room, not even caring whos it was.

You plopped on top of the skele, nuzzling into his neck, making the skeleton under you go still and his face burn red.

"You're Mr fuzz butt now.. Crossy." You mumble into his neck, making a shiver go down his spine.

"Heh.. Night y/n. Or should I say, my angel." Cross smiles kissing your forehead before he falls asleep.

End.! I hope you enjoyed! :3