Its fate sweetheart. | Yan! Soulmate! Red x reader

*wow... Thats a long title. Anyway, someone wanted a soulmate one shot with red, so here ya go! I added a yandere twist to it though.

*yandere as in the obsessive one, not the stabby stab one. ;3

Have fun~

||||||||||||||||||

You had been awake all night reading, mostly fanfiction about the popular Underfell Sans.

He was you're absolute favorite fan version of Sans. He was edgy, tough, a smart a**, and overall he was just hot as hell.

You read as much as you could find on him, blushing to yourself at some of the choices of fanfics.

(Wink wink nudge nudge.)

You even drew pictures of him and had them on your walls,  only a few though.

Your friends thought you were weird because of how much you talked about him and his au.

They even laughed when you told them about your small crush on him.

It upset you, there was nothing wrong with liking/loving a character was there? No.

"We just expected you to be attracted to a human character not a skeleton!" They'd say laughing up a storm.

You ignored they're comments and texts to you as you put your phone down.

"Well.. That underfell fan game just came out.. Maybe I should try it?" You smiled and grabbed your PC.

||||||||||||

You were loving the game so far! You had a smile on your face the whole time you were playing it.

You decided to go pacifist route, as always. Even if they were video game characters they still had feelings.

You walked Frisk to the judgement hall, They stopped when Fell Sans appeared. His speech tone going with his deep voice that'd make your knees weak if you heard the real thing.

But what confused you is that his voice lines were different.. He said your actual name instead of using Frisks name.

It was strange.. But you tried to shrug it off only to notice his eyes in the dialogue box, were looking at you.

"What the hell? Okay.. Thats kind of creepy.. Damned game devs trying to scare me.." You mutter as you read the rest of his dialogue.

|||||||||||

You let out a yawn, saving the game right after fighting Asgore, you shut your laptop. "Yeesh what time is it?"

You looked over at your phone. "Two in the morning?! God.. I really need a life.."

You flopped on your bed, tossing a blanket around yourself, feeling your eyelids grow heavy you finally fell asleep.

|||||||||||||

You were barely awake when you heard your phone ring. "Ehh.. Why are stupid people calling me.. I just fell asleep!?"

You rolled over and grabbed your cell, putting it up to your ear. "Hello?"

"*Heya sweetheart, its about time you played my game. For a second there I thought you had forgotten about me. But, I know ya wouldn't do dat, now would you doll face?"

That voice.. You sat up and felt your heart beat quicken.

"I..."

"*heh, left ya speechless didn't I angel? Its exactly who ya think it is. Go on, check your PC."

You slowly got out of your bed, still in disbelief, you grabbed your laptop and opened it, your eyes went wide.

There, on the screen, was Fell Sans, he was holding a phone to the side of his skull, a smirk on his face, he was standing in your home screen.

"But.. H-how!?"

"*Don't question it sugar. Just know I've seen the way ya look at me, the way you draw me, hell.. Even the fanfiction you've read about me. You're a freak baby.. And I like that~."

You had to be going insane.. Or dreaming.. This can't be happening!

"...you still with me y/n?" His eyes met yours through the screen. "..heh you're face. You look super cute when ya don't know what's goin' on."

You backed away from your laptop in fear, dropping your phone.

You saw him shake his head and put his phone away, then you felt your blood run cold when his hand went through the screen.

"What the f*ck!?" You yelp as the rest of his body came out of your laptop.

"Daww, don't be so scared my love. You know you wanted this to happen.. You wanted the real deal, and I did ya a favor, now we can make all of your fantasies come true.~" He chuckles huskily, walking closer to you.

His hand is under your chin, warm just like most fanfictions said they would be. "Besides, look at cha hand. This was bound to happen baby cakes."

You lifted your left hand to your face, heart dropping at the sight of a red string tied around your ring finger.

He lifted his left hand as well, it had the other side of the string connected to his ring finger.

You were.. Soulmates with a video game character!?

You looked him in the eyes, bewildered, and in shock.

He smiles and presses his teeth to your lips, a quick peck before pulling away.

"Let's see if your friends will call ya a weirdo now."

End...?