Love is blind. | Teddy x reader

*a movie inspired me to make this, and think about it, what would happen if HT Sans lost his good eye?

•°•°•°•°•°|°•°•°•°

You and Teddy were at his head dog stand like usual. You had grown tired however, and fell asleep into your arms that rested against the counter.

Teddy stares down at you, a warm smile on his face as he studied your features. You're scars, mostly from him, didn't change you at all.

He could stare at your face for hours, and he wouldn't change a thing. He loved the way your eyes sparkled, the beautiful e/c pools always warmed his soul, when he woke up and saw them every morning.

He sighs and kisses your cheek, and wrapping his coat around your shoulders. He took one last look at you, before standing and walking to waterfall, to have a word with the queen.

•°•°•°•°|°•°•°•°•

"What have I told you about stalking me and Papyrus! Leave us alone you fish bish!" Teddy growls, gripping his axe in his right fist.

Undyne rolls her eye. "As if I'd listen to you, you pathetic traitor! You're in love with a human of all things! Thats so disgusting! You're supposed to bring me her head! Why can't you obey one single command!" She shouts back, a spear behind her back.

Teddy's eye lights a flame. "I don't take orders from the likes of you und*ck! You're not the damn boss of me! Or Papyrus! And don't you dare bring y/n into this!"

Undyne chuckles. "Oh but I already did, didn't I cyclopes?"

Teddy let's put a snarl and throws his blade, it swung towards undynes head, she wacked it away with her spear.

With a grin she suddenly pounces high in the air, her spear in hand.

Teddy dodges her, summoning sharp blood stained bones out of the ground, a few hitting her.

She only shrugs it off and kicks him down, her foot on his chest, keeping his back to the ground.

"You know, I could turn you to dust if I really wanted to. But.. I think it'd be a lot better to see you in pain again." She smirks, her spear in hand.

Teddy's eye widens and the last thing he sees is small flashbacks of you, then the spear is stabbed into his eye socket.

....his scream echoes into the hallow caverns.

•°•°•°•°°•|°•°•°•°

You woke up with a jolt. "Huh?" You looked and saw that your skele lover was nowhere to be seen, but you did have his coat around your shoulders.

You smiled and hugged the jacket,  taking in the scent.

But it did make you wonder, how long were you asleep? And where did he go? Even though you knew Undyne would be lurking around, you decided to go to waterfall and search for him.

°•°•°•°•|°•°•°

You sighed, not having any luck with finding him, you were about to give up when you lightly bumped an echo flower.

"Y/n... Help.. Please.." It repeated.

Your eyes widened. "Teddy!?" You followed patches of echo flowers, each getting louder and louder, meaning he was close.

The scent of blood filled your nostrils, making you want to gag, until you saw your skeleton lover on the ground, blood pooling around his skull.

You quickly went to his side and making him sit up slightly. "Teddy oh my god! What happened!?"

He coughed, blood running down his chin. "Un.. Dyne.. She..-" he rasps. "..got.. Me.."

You felt tears run down your face as you pulled him closer. "Teddy.. I'm so sorry!"

He reached for your cheek, thumb running across it slowly. "..its.. Not your... Fault.."

You couldn't take it you had bursted into tears, holding his weak form for dear life.

He gently wrapped his arms around you. "...y/n, please.. Dont cry,.. You know I hate it when you do.." He smiles before blacking out in your arms.

"Teddy! Teddy! Please wake up!" You yell not knowing what to do, you quickly grabbed your phone.

"HELLO?" You hear Tatters cheerful voice through the speaker.

"Tatters! Please come to waterfall and hurry! Teddy is bleeding!"

"WHAT!?" The phone line went dead.

You threw the phone aside and held Teddy, like you were gonna lose him.

"I wouldn't leave you.. I would hold you when the last day comes.." You whisper to him, trying to stay conscious, before your eye lids shut, you saw a scarfed figure running your way.

°•°•°•°•°•|°•°•°•°

You woke up with a rag on your forehead. "Tatters? Teddy?"

The taller skeleton pokes his head in the doorway. "Y/n, THANK GOODNESS YOURE AWAKE, BROTHER IS DOING OKAY, IVE STOPPED THE BLEEDING! BUT...."

"But..?"

"...I THINK YOU SHOULD SEE YOURESELF."

You nod, getting up and hugging him before leaving the room, and walking down stairs.

"Teddy?" You whisper.

You hear a grunt. "Y/n? Is that you? Please come here sweetheart."

You smile, tears threatening to fall, as you run to his side, almost falling over the coffee table.

You hug him. "Teddy, I really thought I was gonna loose you..  Please don't scare me again."

He chuckles, petting your hair. "You're not gonna loose me so easily. I'm your tough cookie aren't I?"

You smile and kiss his cheek, then pull away and see his face.

He had a bandage over his left eye, it had a few blood stains, a crack going down his cheek.

"Y/n.. I have to tell you something.. And.. I'm not sure how you'll react.." He says voice cracking a little.

"What is it?"

He sighs and removes the bandages, revealing two empty eye sockets, his once red eye light was gone.

You put a hand over your mouth in shock. "Teddy.. Are you.."

He sighs a hand on your cheek. "Yep.. Blind as a bat."

He takes your silence badly. "I.."

You embrace him kissing his teeth. "Teddy, that doesn't make me love you any less, I'm just glad you're alive."

He smiles pecking your nose. "Thats good to hear baby... But.. I'm really gonna miss seeing your sweetface greeting me every morning.."

You put both of his hands on your cheeks. "Its okay, sight is overrated."

"I love you so much y/n."

"I love you too Teddy."

End. Sorry about the feels. And sorry if my action/fighting scene sucked. XD