Big bad wolf. | Asher x short! reader

*the amount of requests I have is insane.. Ha ha.. Anyway, the ladies love Ash, so here ya go. And yes, Asher is the tallest outcast. If anyone was wondering.

==========

You hated being short. Not being able to reach stuff, all your friends were taller than you, some people thought you looked like a child.

It got annoying.. And you didnt want to wear high heels all the time it really hurt your feet.

But.. A few years ago you met someone. He saved you from falling into a creek, that someone was now your boyfriend.

He was very large compared to you, him being over six feet tall and you being y/h.

(Your height if you're short)

He was also pretty husky, and stocky for a skeleton. Yes, he was a monster hybrid. Being half wolf as well.

He however, didn't tease you about your height, he loved it actually. And sometimes you got to ride on his shoulders, making you taller than anyone.

You loved your big dorky boyfriend, he was a goof ball. Being a gentle giant, everyone was afraid of him but you.

As of now, you were sitting on the back of the couch brushing his hair.

"Hey Asher?"

"Yes y/n?" He eyes you from the side, orange eyelights completely focused on you.

"I've been meaning to ask you, why do you keep your hair over your face?"

He sighed and took the brush from your hands. "Are you sure you wanna know?"

You nod and slide down the couch next to him, looking up at his models face.

"Y/n... Its a bit complicated, even my creator is a bit unsure about it. But.. You've probably seen at times, that my right eye is blue."

You nod.

His ears tilt back a little. ".. Its my night vision eye if that makes since..? I don't show it because I'm afraid it'll scare people off. I'm already scary enough."

You put a hand to his cheek. "Asher, you could never scare me, nothing would ever change my feelings for you."

He blushes cheeks turning orange when your hand met his cheek. He sighs again, and tucks his hair back, right eye revealed.

It was an ocean blue, in the center of it was a crescent moon, being white in the middle of the blue.

"Ash, it's so pretty." You admit and kiss above his nose.

He chuckles. "Heh.. At least you and ma like it.."

You smile and hug him.

He hugs back, large protective arms around your small frame, you always felt safe in his arms.

"Let's get you to bed short stack."

"Ash!" You lightly punch his shoulder.

He chuckles and picks you up. "I know I know, I'm sorry." He starts walking to your shared room.

"No you're not! You're smirking!"

"Oh, you're right. Okay I'm not sorry."

You puff out your cheeks, making him laugh even more.

"You look so cute and chibi!!"

"Shut up fluff butt." You mutter.

He kisses your forehead and then lays you on your bed, tucking you in, he stands. "Well, you get some rest, I'm gonna go out for a while."

You pout and grab his hand before he can leave. "But.. What if I don't want you to leave.. Its cold tonight, and what if.." You blush at what you're about to say.

Asher stares, with wonder.

"...and what if I need my big bad wolf to keep me warm?"

His face erupts in orange, a few beads of sweat goes down the sides of his face. "I.." He stammers.

You giggle. "You're face ash!"

He is quiet for a second.

You kept laughing until you were cut off by him being suddenly above you, arms either side of your head.

"Heh, now look at you're face sweetie. Looks like the tables have turned.." He smirks flipping his hair, moon lit eye glowing. "Isn't that right red riding hood..?"

You face was burning.

Note to self: Don't tease the wolf.

End. :3 I know I'm weird.