My little disaster. | Yan! Nightmare x reader.

*thanks for the request hun! Why does everyone like when I write about Nightmare?... 0.0

*seriously tell me why, my writing sucks. XD

*art, (if its there) is by me, the sticker inspired me.

Warning! As in all yandere fics by me, there will be blood and gory themes, Triggering themes, and insanity. "...BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT, DIDN'T YOU?"

~~~~~~

"Miss y/n, I'm sorry to say it, but you sound insane! There is no such things as monsters!" Your doctor screamed at you for the fifth time this week.

You frowned and slammed your fists on the table. "Yes there is you lab coat wearing b*tch! I'm telling you, one is stalking me in my dreams!"

She stood as well, her arms crossed. "No, there isn't. One more outburst like that, and I'm sending you to the ward!"

You clutched your fists tightly, almost making them bleed as you stomped out of her office.

No one believed you, no one would listen, no one understood, they all thought you were crazy..

For about six months, you've been seeing a tall skeleton drenched in black ink, eight tendrils sprouted out of his back, his shining blue eye haunting you every time you closed your eyes, in your dreams.

You couldn't even remember when the last time you had a good dream, since he's shown up, you've been afraid to sleep.

You hear his voice in the back of your mind. "Y/n, they don't understand you like I do. No one believes you.. Just let me in, I'm all you've got."

You clutch the sides of your head and shake. "Stop it! Stop it!" You shout causing people walking down the street to look at you, holding their child closer, or run to the other side of the road.

You didn't give a damn about their opinions.. You pulled your hood over your head and fast walked the hell out of there.

~~~~~~

You sat on your kitchen floor just curled up into a ball.. That skeleton has caused you to go insane.. You scared your boyfriend away, you hurt your brother/sister, even the mail man didn't want to come to your house any more.

You looked at your chipped and bitten nails. This had become a nervous habit thanks to that octopus of a skeleton.

You knew you had no one to talk to, you knew no one would ever believe you, you knew you were..

"Alone.. That's all you ever feel isn't that right?.. You're just like me.. I once was loved and thanked, but now all that anyone else sees me as is a monster.. Really makes you feel sick in the head doesn't it?" You hear him in your head again, you didn't even have to guess, but you knew he had his hand on his chin in thought.

You shook your head and rested your head in your arms, eventually falling a sleep.

~~~~

"Welcome back my queen." He announced, sitting on a black and gold throne.

You looked down at yourself, seeing an long, elegant, black dress covering your form. It had small specks of silver stars in the lace.

Your hair was neatly brush, lying flat on your shoulders, a silver crown was on your head, purple gems in the center of it.

"Do you like it? A friend of mine made that for you, he is really good a sewing... Anyway, welcome to my castle, yes this is a dream." He waved his hand over. "Don't be so shy, my queen, sit with me."

You felt drained all of a sudden, not being in control of your body as you walked over to him, and sat in his lap.

He ran his hands through your hair, taking in the scent, he shivered in delight having you this close to him.

You just let out a sigh and accepted this, this was your life now. No one else would ever be there accept him.

He was all you had.

~~~~~~

"I don't care what it takes! You can't just sit there and do nothing!" Your mother yelled, tears falling down her face.

"Mrs.l/n. There isn't anything we can do, she's in a coma. She wasn't taking care of her self as she should have been. I'm sorry, but we'll just have to wait for time to pass..." The doctor pat her back and walked out of the room.

Your mother walled over to your room, crying her eyes out even more seeing your sleeping form.

~~~~~~

You laid on your side, breathing heavily, a smile on your face.

Nightmare laughed as well, pulling you closer with one of his arms.

"I know I know! How stupid! Did you see how his skull cracked!" Nightmare cackles, putting his face into your neck.

You giggled loudly rolling over. "Yeah! And the blood!? Pftt hahahh!"

You both admit, you both had sickening humor, one of the other villains had fallen down the stairs and hurt himself badly, but You and Nightmare found it extremely hilarious.

Who knew he could teach you to laugh at tragedy? You smiled after your laughter died down.

Nightmare sat up, looking at you with his stern iris, small chuckles leaving his teeth, and a faint aqua blush rose on his cheek bones.

You both sat there silently, just looking at each other for almost three minuets, until Nightmare sighed and put his hand on your cheek.

"Y/n, if this was a dream.. Would you ever want to wake up?" He asked his face a bit more serious.

You shake your head, leaning into his touch. "No, never Nightmare. I wouldn't ever want to leave you, you're all I have!"

Nightmare heard a voice in his head, telling him this was wrong.. That.. Brainwashing you was wrong.. But..the other half of him was great full that he did.

He shook his head and stared you in the eyes, which were faded. "Do you mean it?"

You smile, and quickly hug him. "Or course Nightmare, I love you far too much to leave you."

He felt his cold soul melt at this, then he gave you a smirk and was suddenly on top of you.

You felt your face flush brightly.

"Prove it.~"

~~~~~~

Your mother paced around the room, back and forth.

A nurse walked in, giving her a sad smile. "Mrs.L/n? If it helps, shes been responding a little, she has a chance of waling up.."

Your mother looked at the nurse, then at you, then the nurse again and hugged her.

"Thank you, it gives me some hope!"

The nurse sighed and hugged her back. Without them knowing, your hand twitched, and your veins turned black.

Your eyes opened and you sat up, sitting straight up like a vampire, two large tendrils popped out of your back, a ever lasting smirk rose on your face, your hair covered your eyes.

"Y/n!?" Your mother yelled in fright, the nurse backed away eyes wide, she tried to take your mom out of the room.

You floated out of your bed, body limp as the tendrils slashed their throats, blood coated the floor.

You let out a jumbled giggle and floated out of the hospital.

Many humans died that day, the last thing that they saw before dying was your glowing aqua eyes..

And.. A male figure behind you.

End...
?????