I'll always care for you. | G x sick! Reader

*this was requested sometime ago, I think. Thanks for the request hun!

*also, any ideas for what we should do for 400+ followers? I was thinking of making imagines for the outcats or a the elements or both! But its up to you guys!

Have fun~

---------------

You groaned, why did you have to get sick now! Of all times now! When your amazing boyfriend was going to take you to a concert!?

You sighed and grabbed your phone, typing him a text letting him know that you couldn't go because of your stupid fever.

Then your phone dinged.

From: G

Aww that sucks, what's wrong with my babygirl?

You blushed at the  pet name and you responded.

To: G

I have a dumb fever.. It really sucks, its hot as hell and freezing at the same time.. -_- can you come over plz?

From: G

Sure thing, I'll be right over, I'm going to grab you some medicine though first. Get your butt on the couch and get your favorite blanket, be there in ten.

You smiled and set your phone down, wrapping yourself in your blanket and slowly walking to the living room.

--------------

G walked into your apartment, and stared down at a passed out you on the couch. He chuckled and kissed your burning forehead, then he went into the kitchen to make your soup.

He glared at the microwave, cursing at it to hurry up in his other language.

You entered the kitchen and hugged his waist, your face into his back.

"Oh, baby doll, what are you doing up? You're supposed to be in bed. You're sick."

You groaned. "Nnnooo. I dont wanna."

He cracked a smile and turned back to you. "Y/n, get back on the couch. You're just gonna stay sick longer if you don't. Your soup will be done in a minuet. Okay?" He kissed your forehead again, before shooing you off and out of the kitchen.

------------

Once he sat on the couch, you laid your head in his lap, he chuckled and fed you, you being too lazy to do it yourself.

After you finished eating you stripped him of his signature jacket and put it on yourself.

He rolled his eyes playfully, and ran his fingers through your hair, seeing you in his jacket really flustered him sometimes.

Even though he couldn't take you to the concert, he let you watch it off his phone, Papyrus had sent it to him.

You smiled at the video, snuggling into G's side.

He smiles pulling you closer to him, you always loved how cuddly he was.

---------------

After a few days you felt much better! But because he was an idiot who kissed you passionately while you were sick, G had  caught your fever.

He groaned annoyed with body aches, he face planted into your lap.

"I told you not to kiss me while I was sick dork."

He grumbled. "I know.. Ehh.. But I wanted to..."

You rolled your eyes and rubbed his back, waiting for his medicine to kick in.

He snored loudly when it did, his arms tightly around your waist, preventing you from getting up, you just laughed and gently traced the cracks on his skull with your fingers, making him purr loudly, louder than his snoring.

------------

You dozed off, when he woke up, he sighed happily and pulled you even  closer.

He knew one thing, even at his weakest he'd always take care if you and your needs before his.

End.! I hope you enjoyed! Sorry its short!