Raging fire. / Igniter x reader.

(Yes I just now noticed that I spelled his name wrong. XD Sorry about that, when I made the pic above, (if its there) it was made when I was really tired. Sorry about that!

Anyway, Igniter is a fire element sans I made a few months ago. I was surprised when someone actually requested him. So as another surprise for 300+ followers I'm adding him and his bros!

Thank you TLCBookWorm for requesting him. :3

------------

You were lost. You and your horrible sense of direction got you lost from your group of friends.

You all wanted to go camping for the summer, but it ended up getting postponed till fall, meaning it was freezing cold out.

You had eaten all of your snacks too.. Your bestie had taken all of the other snacks before you got separated.

You were scared too, this forest was known to have some kind of strange mystery about it. Lots of folk tale surrounded the place as well, not making you feel comfortable at all.

---------

Leaves crunched under your boots as you walked farther and farther... Your legs ached.. You were tired and cold.

As you walked, you felt a shift in the air, making it unbearably hot.

You wrapped your hoodie around your waist, maybe the heat was coming from your friends campfire!?

You felt some hope in your soul as you ran towards the heat, it increased with every step.

Your hair was wet with sweat, but you had to continue! Maybe you had finally found your friends!

--------

After you made it past a barrier of burnt trees, you were met with a burned down field, the ground was all dried and chard.

Which was confusing.. You haven't read anything about a fire happening around here in quite some time. This place rained a lot.

This placed looked off limits, like you weren't supposed to be here.

So, you knew your friends wouldn't be here.

The heat increased, it felt like you were walking in an oven! You took a drink of your water then followed the burned boot prints in the sand.

----------

How long have you been walking for? Hours? Day's? You didn't know, you were just determined to find the source of the blazing heat.

Soon enough, you were face to back to a tall, stocky skeleton. He looked very similar to the figure drawn on the wanted pictures.. Along with the warning signs.

"Are you okay?" You ask him, walking slowly.

He suddenly stood up to his full height, turning his blazing gaze at you.

Your eyes widened, he was majestic, his long coat burned at the ends. His golden crown really brought out the ruby in his eyes.

The stern look on his seemingly perfect face made you blush.

And needless to say he looked very, p*ssed off.

It was really cute. Wait.. What!?

"How the hell did a mortal find me.." He questioned. Studying you, watching your movement.

"No matter, what is your name mortal?" He asked eyes glowing slightly.

"Y-y/n.. Heh heh.." Wow that was the best you could do? Stop breaking the fourth wall! Sorry..

He nodded. "Very well y/n. It seems that you're worthy of knowing my name, since you're  the only mortal that has found me.."

He posed hands on his hips, "I am Igniter! The prince of fire! The element of all that is burning!" He chuckled making your cheek burn.

"You seem speechless! I knew it, you're too flabbergasted to speak in my presence!"

"No you're just a hottie." You chuckled

Igniter's smirk fell and his cheek flushed a neon orange. "S-shut up and worship me!"

He was a tsundere huh? Good to know.

"Can I burn one of my marshmallows on your head?"

"What!? No! I do not use my powers for such.. Child play!" He turns away from you, arms crossed.

You stood next to him, eyes following his gaze into the water. "What are you looking for?"

"My brother fool. He's not here it seems.. Ugh! He's probably throwing his crying fit! Just thinking of it warms my soul!" He laughed.

"But.. You're the Prince of fire.. Aren't you always warm?"

"..."

His face flushed again. "Shut up!" The air got hotter and a bush went up in flames behind him.

You smiled. He was fun to tease.

Igniter rolled his eyes at you. "And this is why I hid myself for three thousand years..."

"Aw but then I wouldn't find you!"

"Shut up mortal!"

End? I hope you enjoyed! Sorry if theres too many oc's now! Thats why I didn't add them to the book yet... But I hope you enjoyed this oneshot! :3