Notice me! 400+ Special.

Thank you guys for all of the love and nice comments! Me and the outcasts really appreciate it! :3

Have fun!

<~~~~~~~~~>

You excitedly tossed all of your things into a large bag, sketch book/note book, phone, gaming system, bag of sweets, and a can of f/d. And some clothing.

You were going to stay with your best friend Hallow for spring break, you didn't care if you guys mostly stayed in the house.

You texted him telling him you were ready after you changed into a f/c crop top, a leather half jacket, a f/c skirt with rights underneath. With some converses.

It was night by now, considering that you've almost packed your whole closet in your bag.

Hallow appeared in your living room with a large grin. "You ready?" You nod and hand him your large bag, then hop on his back.

"Ow! Jeeze woman did you pack rocks? This is heavier than Asher!" He chuckles then warps you both outside, spreading his wings.

"Oh shut up I didn't pack rocks. Just a few things!"

He scoffs taking off. "Oh sure 'a few things.'"

You playfully punch his shoulder.

<~~~~~~~~~>

He landed on his front porch. "Go ahead, its unlocked. I've got your room set up, its upstairs on the right. Dark f/c door, stay away from the purple one."

"Why?" You ask, hoping off of his back helping him inside the large house.

"Just don't, he'll get mad." He says taking your bags up into your room.

You shrug and sit on his crimson couch with your arms legs crossed, playing f/g on your phone.

<~~~~~~~>

Hallow came back shortly, told you he was gonna order some f/f, and he told you you could do whatever, as long as you stayed away from the purple door.

You rolled your eyes and went upstairs, yeah rebelling against Hallow was never a good idea, bit you didn't care you could just tattle on him to Cupid.

You went to the left hallway instead,  seeing Hallow's large room, kind of jealous of it, you walked passes it searching for the mystery door, that he didn't want you to go to.

As you walked it felt like there was eyes on you, and the room had gotten warmer, and it started to smell like honeysuckle.

It crept you out, but you figured it was Hallow in his bat form watching you or something. But you were wrong very wrong.

<~~~~~~~~>

After a while you found it, the door was a soft purple with silver around the edges, and a navy blue J on the handle. "What the heck?"

You felt the air shift, turning even warmer than before, you couldn't control your hand as it moved by itself, gripping the handle and opening the door. And something had pushed you inside.

Did the door just shut behind you? Okay you were starting to regret walking in here. But.. What had control of your hand and body?

You looked around the large room, wooden floor, a bookshelf nearly organized, large purple rug in the middle of the floor, and old timey radio sat on the bedside table, a queen sized bed in the middle of the room, with lavender colored sheets.

This room was very nice, and smelled like honeysuckle flowers, but the smell had gotten stronger. Why didn't Hallow let you come near it? Or better yet, stay in it!?

You sat on the bed, sinking into it, it was brand new, or maybe no one ever used it?

You sighed and all of the sudden began to feel tired, you fell asleep in the snap of fingers/phalanges.

<~~~~~~~~~>

A floating figure listened to you breathe steadily, it watched you curiously. Wondering why it never had seen you before.

It found you very beautiful, with your h/c hair against you shoulders, your skin seemed to glow in the candles lighting.

Its hand went by your face, phalanges ran across your face, your skin was softer than expected.

A sudden urge filled it, and it leaned down and kissed your cheek, making you wake instantly.

"What the hell!?" You sat up, eye wide, and shivering.

You thought Hallow was in front of you, but if it was him, then where was his legs? And why is he glowing?

"What the f*ck are you?"

It smiled at you shyly. "I'm sorry if I scared you miss. My name is Jasper! But Hallow calls me Spookie. Its nice to finally meet you."

Was he a ghost? If he was he was really cute, his eyes glowed a light lavender, his lilac tail flowed behind him, the smoke from his neck wrapped around him, making him appear even more shy.
" Well, I didn't know Hallow had a ghost. Its nice to meet you Jasper."

He smiled at you and floated over you. "This is my room! Do you like it? I decorated it myself!"

You nodded. "Yeah, its great! It'd be cool if Hallow let me stay in here. But if it bothers you I can leave?"

He shakes his head. "No! Don't please! Hallow never let's me have visitors, he's afraid that I'll scare them away! And you're really pretty!"

You blushed at the compliment. "Ah, um thanks. But sure I'll stay in here with you for tonight. Why would people be scared of you? You're super cute!"

He became flustered and hid his face in his tux sleeves.

You smiled, you knew you could get used to him.

<~~~~~~~~>

The next day, you and Hallow played some board games because it was raining.

Hallow raged over checkers, demanding rematches.

You laughed. " Hallow, maybe you just suck at games."

"Shut up! I do not!"

"Yeah you do. Even Cupid beat you at connect four."

He growled. "Shut up!"

You began to laugh, but then the room became warm again, meaning Jasper was near.

Hallow grumbles until the game board began to float, and the pieces fell off and hit him in the stripes.

You smirked at him, making him even more mad.

"Hiya senpai!" Jasper yelled re appearing in front of you both holding the game board.

You waved at him. "Heya spookie."

Hallow rolled his eyes. "Y/n, I thought I told you, not to go into his room!"

Jasper tosses the game board at him. "Shut it bat butt! She can do what she wants! Besides shes my senpai! She doesn't have to listen to you."

Hallow groaned and stood up. "Great, now he's gonna turn yandere and stab everyone! You have a yandere ghost y/n. Are you proud of yourself?"

Jasper stuck his ecto tongue out at Hallow, then picked you up and hugged you with his ghostly embrace.

You thought for a moment. Were you proud of yourself? Yes. Yes you were.

End! I hope you enjoyed even if this was random! He's not an outcast, just a side oc! I made him today! :3