I'm no angel, doll. |Lockheart x shy! reader

*not a request, just something that came to mind. :3 have fun!
(Art by me if its there)

------------(not really any warnings)------

You hated getting picked on, everyday kids in school would tease you, making fun of your glasses. And the was you dressed.

You wished that you could just leave this school..

You always wanted a boyfriend as well, one that could stick up for you, and make people leave you alone.

But sadly, Cupid had gotten suspended for having a sudden burning outburst.

Yeah, you had a big crush on the love god, he was just so adorable how could you not?

You missed his happy smiles, and that aura of warmness that came off of him with a flap of his wings.

Some students found out about your crush on him, and picked on you about it.

You hated it, you needed Cupid back in your life again, luckily he was supposed to come back today around lunch time.

You couldn't wait to see him again!

--------------

You shut your book as the bell rang, your smile returned as you quickly gathered your things, and ran out the door.

There was a crowd surrounding the schools entrance, all of them waiting for the loving pixie.

You pushed your way to the front, your smile widening.

The doors opened with blazing heat, everyone had stepped back.

Everyone eyes, even yours widened.

Cupid...had changed alot.. Since his outburst three weeks ago.

His hands were propped up on his hips, his halo has turned black cracking like glass, two red hot horns on his skull, tail wiping side to side.

His clothing had changed as well, he wore a black half jacket, a red undershirt torn at the bottoms, dark pink pants covered in tears, black sharp heeled boots, and a broken heart locket around his neck.

What happened to him? You asked your self.

He opened his eyes and glared at the crowd, eyes burning a threatening ruby. "What the f**k are you all staring at!? Get a life!"

Everyone scattered running off like scared rats.

Everyone but you.

You stood there timidly, pink dusting your cheeks. "C-cupid?"

He let out a slight 'tch' before walking his way over to you, his gloved hand rested on your cheek.

Your cheeked burned even more, but you weren't sure if that was a blush or his raging body heat.

"What are ya still doing here? Didn't I tell you to scram?.." He chuckled. "I'm just kiddin', I know who ya are angel face. You're that little nerd whos got a crush on me!" He laughed again, getting closer to your face.

"How cute.~"

--------------

You didn't know what caused him to change, but you kind of liked it.. He was more dangerous and fun.

His flirting and playful little 'taps' were a plus.

You knew the old version of him wouldn't ever do any of this.

He even changed his name, to Lockheart.

You sat at your lone table as usual when he walked over with his lunch tray. "Heya doll, mind if I sit here?"

You nodded shyly.

He smirked and sat by you, not before his tail tapped you on the rear again.

You blushed and his your face behind your drink.

He chuckled and placed a kiss on your cheek, a soft 'tsss' was heard as his teeth left your cheek.

"Lock?"

"Hmm?" He hummed and blew fire of his burrito, making it a golden brown.

You blushed again. "..if you don't mind me asking, what caused you to change?"

He set his burrito down and turned to you. "Ya want the truth?"

You nodded looking into his warm ruby eyes.

He pulled you closer, his tail wrapping around your hips. "You did."

"W-what?"

"I'm what your heart desired.~" he smirked his teeth near your neck.

You gulped blushing even darker than his horns. "And.. W-what about your mood change?"

His voice became even more husky. "I'm not you're little angel anymore doll.~"

End..? Sorry if the ending sucked! I wasn't sure how to finish it XD I hope you enjoyed!