Venomous fire. | Coby x reader x Lockheart

*not a request but ehh.. I drew the pic days ago and wanted to make a fanfic on it. Yeee *noodle arms*

Smol Warning: Cursing.

°^°

You were always the shy type, making it really hard to make friends. But somehow you became friends with a fallen angel.

Yes, a fallen angel.

Lockheart was his name, but he preferred his nickname. LH. As his letterman jacket had printed on it.

Hanging out with him gave you a personality boost, you were much more talkative, and you had more friends. And you had Lock to thank.

As of now you were both in class, you writing in your prompt book, while Lock leaned back in his chair, high heels propped on the desk, he spun his broken halo on his finger.

You had no idea those could come off but okay, screw physics.

But anyway, study hall could get really boring sometimes, far too quiet, it made your ears ring.

Right before the bell rang, a very annoying familiar face was suddenly in front of yours.

"Eep!" You squeaked, making Lock stare at you from the corner of his socket, ruby iris studying you, as if to see if there was anything wrong.

You sent him a small smile, then turned to the idiot who was standing in front of you. "What do you want?"

The deceiving gorgon stood there with a hand on his hip smugly. As usual.. "Well, I was planning on seeing your sweet face at my party tonight."

"Party?" You ask.

Lock sends a glare at the leather clad skeleton, gritting his teeth, his tail trying not to sharpen.

"Yeah, I'm having a house party tonight, I'm inviting our whole grade. So, you goin'? Its gonna be great." He smirks, flicking his 'hair' back.

You pause to think as your eyes meet the burning red ones.

"Well, I might go, but don't count on it snake boy." You smile, with a wink.

He smiles, silver fang glittering. Since when was that there?

"Heh, great. I hope to see you there cuite, don't forget to check your locker." He chuckles, flipping his 'hair' once more, before sitting in the back of the class.

Lock groans. "Why the hell do you want to go to that party? Coby probably just wants to get in your pants.."

You felt your cheeks get warm. "Lock, he's not like that."

"... That you know of.." He glares at you, and stands up when the bell rings, he slips off into the crowd.

You sigh and grab your books. Coby did want you to check your locker right? Might as well now.

°^°

You tosses your books into the locker and a small box was on top of your pencil box.

You smile slightly and grab it, opening it to find a gold necklace, with a king cobra for a pendant.

He got you this? You smile. It really made you feel special. Coby was known to be a player, but it seemed he was taking a romantic route for you.

You clip on the necklace then make your way outside.

°^°

Lock stood next to the school gate with his arms crossed. "There you are, took you long enough! You always keep me waiting.."