Liar Liar, Lover Lover. | 500+ Special.

*because I'm lazy, and my memory sucks, I don't remember if I made a 500+ special yet.. If I did oops. If I didn't then.. Yeah whatever I'm writing this anyway because I love you guys.

*Thanks for all the love over all the years. :3 It really makes my day just seeing your random comments on my crappy work. Thanks so much!

Group hug? *arms open*

∆ Blood warning! For this special!

----------------

To make a long story short, your horned friends, Lockheart and Romeo, called you to have you check on the puffy pixie.

They sounded extremely worried, and that was new for the hot head Lockheart.

Romeo too, because it was also new for him to worry about anything. All he cared about was one thing.. And I'm sure you can imagine what.

So, after calming the lust demon down, you finally agreed to check on the pixie.

However, what you found gave you a bad feeling in the pit of your stomach.

His house was a little messy, which was odd for the clean freak angel. Pieces of broken mirrors lined the floor, you had to watch your footing, or else you'd hurt your feet.

As far as you knew, Cupid loved his reflection.. So why were there  so many mirror shards?

"What the heck happened here?" You mumbled softly, making sure not to curse, just in case Cupid was around.

"Y/n?.. If that's you, please.. Leave me be, I don't want to hurt you too.." You hear Cupid's cracking voice from the corner of the room, by his tone, it was clear he had been crying.

"Cupid? What's going on? What do you mean hurt me?" You ask cautiously, slowly approaching his crouched form.

He sat on the floor, his knees to his chest, rocking himself slightly. His wings were folded down, and he kept his hands over his eyes. "Y/n, please.. I don't want to scare you.. I can't handle all of this energy."

"Cupid..?" You start, and kneel next to him, your hand gently resting on his shoulder.

"Its.. Happening again.. He won't stop.. Trying to get me to do things.. To.. Harm people.." He starts shaking.

"Who's he?" You ask him, trying to look at his face, his heart stamps were swirling at the ends.

"...Amour.." He whispers, ands dropping down to his sides.. His shaking stops.

"Who is Amour?" You stare into his blank eyes. His expression was no longer readable.

"Cupid, who is Amour!?" You grip his shoulders and shake him. All you get it a shallow laugh.

"...Cupid isn't here right now." You hear a different voice say out of his mouth. You look into his eyes again, seeing a small hot pink light.

"What the hell?" You drop him as huge pink wings shoot out of his back, golden light reflecting off of them.

He stands and a white light surrounds him, his uniform turning white with long sleeves, his pants turning a bloody red, white wedged boots clamp around his ankles, lastly two tiny horns sprout on the top of his skull.

"Hello my dear. I've been waiting so long just to have you in my arms again.. ~" He cackles, and a peach colored blindfold goes over his eyes. "You may call me Amour. My sweet darling.~"

You yelped and ran away from him, clutching Cupid's forgotten halo.

You heard a laugh from behind you, and the flapping of wings behind you, large wings in fact.

Suddenly with a poof of pink, he latched his arms around you, preventing you from escaping.

"Ugh! Let me go!" You grumble, trying to shove him off. Only earning a laugh from the yandere.

"Aww, it's so cute when you put up a fight y/n~ Almost makes me regret what I'm about to do."

Your eyes widen and you try and shove him again, to no luck, he doesn't let go. He pulls out a silver and pink knife, a red heart at the end of the blade.

"I love you so much y/n, too bad you're a liar who didn't love me back.. only loving my host more than me for all those years.. I'll be seeing you very soon, perhaps if this ended differently."

He turns his head facing an unknown audience. "As for you all, keep an eye out for me. I'll always be there, as Cupid's shadow.. his dark side." He begins to laugh again as your vision fades to black.

End...?