Burning up. | Lockheart x Reader

Random fact: Song above reminds me of lockheart, its weird. -_-

Ah winter time, the coldest time of the year. Snow flakes fell into your hair and on your scarf.

You never were warm at all. All year around your hands and feet were freezing, you never knew why. But it annoyed you...

You could never get warm, no matter how many layers you wore.

Well at least you weren't like your gorgon friend, he was cold blooded. He couldn't step outside at all, he slept during the cold months under his heat lamp and heat rock.

You were jealous of him.

You ran into grillbys, maybe he could keep you warm, he was a fire elemental after all.

You sat in front of him rubbing your arms.

Grillby looked at you sadly and stood closer his flames growing brighter. "Is this helping y/n?"

"Y-yeah k-kinda.. Thanks g-grillby."

He nodded and handed you a hot cup of f/d and a basket of fries.

You smiled and began to eat.

-------

The food only seemed to help only a tiny bit, you swore that you were an ice elemental sometimes.. But you weren't.

The door was kicked open, cold air and snow blew in, you turned and faced the door annoyed, wondering what kind of idiot would kick the door open while it was snowing!

Your eyes widened when a short skeleton walked in with a vest and a short sleeve underneath, his tail whipped annoyed, his horns glowed red, he didn't even have a coat on!

What the hell was wrong with him!?

All of the other customers stared at him like he had lost his mind. He just glared at them, panting slightly.

He stomped up to the bar sweat pouring off of his skull. "GRILLBY! Give me your coldest glass of water! Now!"

You stared at him confused. Why was he burning up? He acted like it was August! Or 100 degrees or something!

Grillby slid the glass across the counter to him. The horned skeleton took it and poured it on his head.

His horns dimmed slightly. He panted and slammed his face into the ice pack on the bar.

"What the matter with you?" You ask.

He turns his skull to you, looking very annoyed. "What's it to you!? I have a damn fever! My stupid body always does this during winter! It sucks a**!" He groans.

".. Jeeze.. Are you in some kind of heat?"

He blushed and growled. "What the hell!? No! What do you think I am an animal? NO!.."

You chuckled slightly, enjoying the heat he gave off. You took off your coat and set it to the side.

He sat up quickly, left eye twitching.

"Dude.. Are you okay?"

He tilted his head back and sneezed, scorching flames lit the napkin box on fire.

Grillby went wide eyed and tossed water over it.

You stared at him in shock. "What was that?"

He turned to you with a frown. "I'm sick damn it.. Cold always makes me sick.."

"Why dont you go to the doctor?"

He huffed. "Because there is no one who treats pixie devils!.. My stupid brother wanted to help but screw that! I dont need his pity!" He crossed his arms.

You laughed again. "Are you sure? You feel like a furnace."

"No sh*t Sherlock! Stupid weather change..." He sniffled.

You smiled. You could get used to him and his burning warmth.

End. Sorry its been so long guys drama. -_- I hope you enjoyed! And yes, lockheart breaths fire now because reasons. XD