Mine for all eternity. | Yandere! Hallow x Kind! Reader

*thanks for requesting, and you're right Hallow doesn't get a lot of love, so I'm happy that you requested this! Here have a vine.

Cupid: put that candy back, I'm not buying you all that mess!

Hallow: *throws bag of candy corn at him*

Cupid: ow! Try me b*tch!

---------------

You sat in your fireplace room, making a painting of the same fire that was roaring in the fireplace.

You were always the artsy type, always carrying a small sketchbook, or a notebook writing your poems. You loved to read to.

You huffed slightly annoyed that you had run out of orange paint.. And you really needed it..

You sighed and dusted off your hands, then tossed on a cloak over your dress, looks like you had to go and stop at the shop to get more paint.

Again...

You grabbed your hand bag and ran out the door, locking it of course.

---------------

The bell rang as you walked in, shaking the rain off yourself, you jogged right over to the paint isle, but as you entered the isle, you ran into someone, making you fall on the ground.

"Ugh.. I'm sorry! I didn't see you and--" you were cut off by the persons hand being right in your face.

"Its alright, do not worry your pretty head about it." He said, helping you up.

His voice sounded as if he came from Transylvania itself! You blushed, you wouldn't mind hearing that voice more often.

"Thank you umm.."

"Hallow. Hallow BloodGood." He smiled, revealing his large fangs.

You smiled back, getting a better look at him.

He wore a black vest, a little candy corn themed belt around his waist, a bright yellow undershirt, orange pants, and black boots.

He was a skeleton monster with the wings of a bat, them being bright purple. His skull had black stripes, two running down his sockets.

His eyes haunted you, seeming to burn your soul, they looked like empty pools of lavender, while the iris's were the lit wicks of burning candles.

And once he got a good look at you, the flames burned brighter, making a shiver go down your spine. Not in a bad way though.

"Its nice to meet you Hallow, I'm y/n, y/n l/n." You smiled with your hand out for him to shake, but what he did flustered you even more.

He kneeled down and kissed the back of your knuckles, fangs ran across them only slightly. He pulled away slightly. "Its nice to meet such a beauty like yourself.~" he winks.

You bashfully smile and look down at your feet, he placed a bottle of orange paint in your hand, he walked away with a wink, and a bag of candy corn.

He must have been obsessed with the stuff, it made you chuckle. But you quickly stopped your laugh, when you thought...

How did he know what color you were after..?

--------------

You ended up finishing the painting very late at night, even after the fire went out.

It was after two in the morning when it was finally finished and dry, you hung it up above your bed, but now that you looked at it, it reminded you of the eyes of that skeleton fellow you met earlier that night.