Protection. Yandere! Cross x Shy! reader

*sorry for the small break, I've been getting sidetracked XD But yes, everyone I'm okay, thanks.

*this one was requested twice but differently, which was weird. But anyway enjoy!

You were always very shy, always an outcast. But you kept to yourself most of the time, and two guys always made fun of you for it.

Calling you a geek, nerd, anything really. You tried to ignored it but today it had gotten worse.

It started out as normal, until Jay and his stupid guy friend cornered you in the hall.

"K-knock it off.." You mumbled.

Jay laughed holding your notebook above your head. "Reach for it you freak!"

His friend chuckles along with him.

You timidly his your face into your plush hoodie. Their laughing had come to a stop so suddenly..

You slowly removed your hood off your face and the two boys were on the floor holding their bloody noses, a ivory covered skeleton stood his ground in front of you.

"W-w-what?" You squeaked.

The skeleton turned back to you, his stern face falling into a sad yet protective smile. "Are you alright?"

You nodded  as he handed you your notebook back, along with your lucky pen. "Thank you."

He nods. "Anything for you my dear." He stared into your eyes for the longest time, until the bell rang and he disappeared into the crowed.

Your heart fluttered, he protected you, no ones ever done that before. But.. One thing made you think, how did he know your name?

--------

A few weeks passed, and you haven't seen much of that skeleton since, was he even real? And who was he? Why did he protect you out of all people?

You thought over this so much it made your head hurt, you laid in your bed just staring at your ceiling.

You tried to sleep, but you just couldn't a certain skeleton was on your mind. You couldn't get him out of your head, those ruby eyes burned into the back of your mind.

You were startled by a knock on your bedroom window, you hopped out of your bed, and slowly tip toed to your window and opened it, leaning out.

At first you didn't see anything, until the skeleton in ivory smiled charmingly at you, a pink rose in his hand. "Hello my dear."

You blushed faintly and slightly waved. "Um.. Hi?"

How did he know where to find you? That was disturbing.

You shook it off and took the rose. "T-thank you.."

"Cross."

"..Cross. May I ask you something?"

He nods sitting on the roof tiles one leg crossed over the other. "Anything my dear."

"Well.. Why are y-you so nice to me? And.. How do you know my name?"

Cross smiled kissing the back of your hand. "Well, I must know the name of my soulmate. And I must protect the ones I love."

Your cheeks burned. Soulmate? You believed in soulmates, but you never guessed that you had one, let alone a monster.

You didn't mind monsters, you liked them actually, you were just so shy you hadn't gotten a chance to talk to one.

"S-soulmate?"

He nods again. "Yes, I knew but the first time I landed my eye lights on you and your universe, I knew I had to have you. You're so fragile, yet beautiful like a glass doll."

You smile, your heart warm, he was just so kind. Maybe he was meant for you.

"And no one can hurt you my little doll, because if they do?" He pulled out a frankly large knife, his eyes burned crimson. "Off with their heads."

He chuckled darkly, then smiled as the weapon disappeared.

You stared at him frightened and you backed away from him.

Cross's smile fell. "Darling, please don't be scared of me, you should know that I wouldn't ever hurt you."

He hopped into your room walking towards you slowly his arms open.

"Please y/n, don't leave me like the rest, you're my little ray of sunshine in my personal hell."

You stopped. Scared stiff.

He hugged you, wrapping his arms around your shoulders, taking in your sent and feeling your soft hair with his phalanges.

He sighs lovingly. "I'm so happy I found you, They tried to hide you from me, tearing you from my arms tossing you into a random au with your memory wiped.."

He squeezed you harder in his protective grip. "I don't want you taken away from me again.. Ink can go to hell.."

He placed a skeleton kiss on your forehead.

"Error can go rot in a ditch.."

He pulled away, still not letting go of you.

"I love you Darling.~"

End?... Maybe I'll make a second part one day, have a good day/night!