Lovefilled madness. | All x reader

*wow, this is gonna get interesting! *smirks rubbing hands together* thanks to a lovely requester, here's this big mess!

And by all, they meant: Cupid, Hallow, Coby, Asher, Fear, Lockheart.

And: Igniter, Aspen, Alistair, and Octavian. :3

I'm just having them in it, requester didn't specify if they wanted Romeo, Amour, or Jasper.

So just the top ten! Sorry if this is confusing! But it'll be a long one!

~~~~~~~~

You sat on the massive picnic blanket, eating a f/s while you observed all of the skeletons surrounding you.

(Favorite sand which)

Cupid was pampering Aspen's flowers, making him annoyed, but he tried to ignore it.

Igniter and Lockheart kept testing each others fire ability.

Hallow fell asleep hours ago.

Coby kept trying to run away from Alister who kept hugging him.

Fear and Octavian were talking about the weather and making small talk on random things in life.

And Asher was curled up next to you, his head was in his arms while he slept in a ball, you scratched behind his ear as he slept.

You smiled at all of them, it didn't matter which group you hung out with, they always knew how to cheer you up.

The picnic was Cupids idea, and everyone was excited because of food. Mostly Asher though.

Aspen walked over to you, he rested a hand on your shoulder. "Y/n my dear, how are you feeling?"

You smile at the kindhearted skele. "I'm great! Why?"

He smiles back. "No reason, I just thought I'd ask, I don't want you to feel left out when were all together."

"Oh, no I don't feel that way at all! Trust me I'm good. Ash just feel asleep but I love it when were all together, you guys never fail to make me laugh."

Aspen blushed. "Of course anything for you y/n." He tucked a white rose behind your ear.

A few other skeletons noticed that, and frowned.

Igniter shoved his brother out of the way and had a smirk. "Y/n, why don't we go somewhere... More private?"

Octavian frowned. "Igniter don't you think that's inappropriate?"

The fire prince glared at his youngest sibling. "No, and its not like I was gonna make a move or something Baka!"

Alistair ran up behind you and hugged you, picking you off the ground. "Hiya y/n!"

"Heya Al, what are you up to?" You giggled, he was always so energetic.

He shook his head. "Nothing much! Just thought I'd take you from those arguing dorks!"

You were suddenly swooped put of his arms, a breath was against your neck making you blush. "Um.. Whos holding me?"

You hear a chuckle and a single fang run across the nape of your neck and down your shoulder. "H-hallow?"

"Yes.~" He answers, sounding loopy and tired.

"I thought you fell asleep?" You ask trying to ignore his husk voice.

He shakes his head. "Vwell I vwas.. But I couldn't smell you anymore, and it made me worried.~"

He smells you? Who does that!?

You patted his hand that was protectively holding your upper torso, under your.. Ahem.

"I'm fine, Me and Alistair were just flying around."

He rolled his eyes. "But sweetfang, I don't vwant you around anyone else but me.~"

You blush at his tone. "Um.. Hallow how many apples did you drink from?"

"..twenty?" He asks not even sure with his answer.

"Yep, your red drunk, I'm surprised you can fly straight."

Maybe you shouldn't have said that, because as soon as you did, he passed out in your neck, and you began to fall.

"Ahh sh*t!" You yelp.

Cupid was quick to act, and he caught you in his arms, but Hallow fell.. But it didn't seem as if he cared.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry about him... Stupid jack-o-lantern d**k." He mumbles, glaring down at the passed out bat.

"Yeah I'm fine.. Wait did you just curse?" You asked with wide eyes.

Cupid shook his head. "No?" He helps you to land back on the lush ground.

He awkwardly walks backwards and runs into Aspens tree house, probably to get more food.

When you landed, Octavian hugged you. "Hello y/n, you look a little shaken up?"

You hugged him back. "I'm good, I just thought I heard Cupid say the D word?"

Octavian just stared at you for a second, then let go of you. "..." He didn't seem to believe you, but he walked off to the blanket again.

"Funny isn't he?" A voice behind you asked, spooking you.

You turned and were face to face with Fear, he wasn't using his extra legs, he just stood there with his normal 5ft tall self, his arms were crossed over his chest.

"Jeeze Fear you scared me! Don't do that." You hit him playfully on the shoulder.

He just gave you a poker face and dusted off the spot were you had hit him. ".... Was that needed?" He narrowed his eyes.

You suddenly felt a chill go down your spine at his tone, it was extremely threatening.. Reminded you of the old days..

You slowly back away from him with an awkward smile, then you quickly turn and sit next to Lockheart, who was frying his corn cob.

"What happened?" He asked turning to you.

"...Fear being creepy again.." You said trying to to stutter, his angry glare still filled you mind.

Lock pat you on the back. "Yeah.. He does that from time to time, he's really sensitive about that trench coat he has.. Hates it if you mess it up."

You turned to him when he put his arm around your shoulders. "Really?"

He nods. "Yeah, he's turned into a diva over the thing.. Really weird.." He begins to eat his corn cob.

~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, you all laid on the blanket as Lock and Igniter made their own little firework show with their magic.

You laid with (skele of choice), his face burned a little with you this close to him, he plaid with your hair.

Cupid (unless you chose him) smiled at you both, head in the palm of his hand, while he silently fanboyed.

You both were sent jealous glares, but you tried to ignore them.

You smiled in content. You loved these dorks, you knew you could always rely on them.

And you've become one of them, and they made sure that you knew that.

They loved you, so much.

You were a family.

You looked at each of them with a smile, then returned your gaze to the fireworks.

End.

(I hope you enjoyed! This was fun to write!)