No one will love you like I do.~ | yandere! human! Sans x reader/oc

*okay because I felt bad that I kinda forgot about this, I felt like writing tonight. Requester wanted an x oc, but.. Ehh its a little weird for me. So as I do with a lot of x reader's pretend its your oc! Okay? Have fun!

P.s- sorry if its bad! I'm currently back into the batim fandom!

-------------takes place on the surface---

You had woken up with a headache, it felt like you had fallen in your sleep or something.

And you didn't wake up in the living room like you usually would, were you in sans's room?

You blushed slightly and turned over, only to be greeted with a lazy smiling sans, who was typing away on his phone.

"Um.. M-morning sans."

He turned his head to you, ivory hair flipped to the side lazily. "Ya mean afternoon?" He chuckled.

You looked out the window, then back to him. "Oh I guess so yeah." You chuckled as well.

Sans smiled and placed a kiss on your cheek, making you blush. "S-sans!?"

His smile widened. "What? Never kissed a stud before?"

You gently and playfully slapped his shoulder. "Oh shut up you! I was just surprised is all."

He rolled his eyes playfully then when back to his phone.

"Sans, why aren't I in the living room?" You ask him out of curiosity, you folded your arms, and thats when you noticed that his lucky coat was around your shoulders, making you blush even more.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Well, last night ya woke me up with your sleep talking. So I went to check on you, but then I heard a bang. And you had fell on the floor."

He doesn't set the phone down while he talks. "So I just said screw it and took you to my room, you looked cold anyway."

You smiled a little, face flushing. "Oh, well thanks sans. I'm glad you care."

His blue eyes meet yours as he looks to the side. "Of course I care hun. Why wouldn't I? I'm not Reaper."

You nod. "Thats true, thanks again sans. I'm going to use the restroom."

He watches as you leave, silently day dreaming of you finally being his. When he looks at his phone, he growls, almost snapping it in half.

Apparently, just to make him rage, undyne was bragging that she could beat you at anything! She even got in a relationship before you too.

Sans gritted his teeth, how dare someone insult his hidden love like that?

He stood from his bed and threw on a very familiar black hoodie with yellow fur, he had stolen it from that one guy you once said was attractive.

He hated the scent of it, but he had to ignore it for the time being, he ran out of the house hiding his fave with the hood.

Papyrus was confused bit chose to ignore it, but one think ate at his mind, where did my brother get that edgelord like jacket?

-----------

After using the bathroom, you just went ahead a took a long bath. Now you were brushing your hair and sitting on the edge of the tub.

You heard a knock at the door. "Y/n? Are you in there?" Papyrus asked his voice a little lower than usual.

"Yeah I'm in here, you need something?"

"No, I just want to talk about sans. He's been acting a bit weird, and he even left with a dark jacket that I haven't seen before. Its strange."

You stood and opened the door, wearing a comfortable and casual out fit. "Sure we can talk about him."

--------------

Sans watched as the ambulance's and cop cars and  parked in front of the red heads house with a smirk.

He slowly walked away chuckling quietly to himself.

His phone had beeped and he looked down at it, reading the notification.

He angrily growled how dare anyone say anything like that about you!? He felt a burning rage in his stomach as he read it, hand shaking in anger.

A certain someone was planning on asking you out, and they posted a status trying to get help from their friends.

Sans's eye twitched and he shoved the phone into his pocket, he sped walked to the next neighborhood.

-------------

"Papyrus, I don't understand."

"How can you not!? Sans is clearly obsesses with you. Can you not tell? I saw what he did last night! You didn't fall in your sleep! He had hit you in the head to make sure you wouldn't wake up!" Papyrus yelled a few tears fell down his cheeks.

"He threatened me last night! Saying horrible things! I know he would never hurt me but the look in his eyes said otherwise!" He fell to the floor crying into his hands.

You hugged him trying to comfort him. You couldn't believe it, Sans was obsessed with you? And he had the nerve to threaten poor papyrus? You had a bone to pick with him for sure.

"Papy, I want you to stay with my sister tonight."

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"I'm gonna confront sans."

----------------

"Ayy y/n papyrus I'm back!" Sans announced, before going into the kitchen to wash his hands, crimson stained the water when it hit his hands.

"Sans, did you threaten papyrus last night?" You asked walking up behind him, with a plain face.

Sans stiffened, and slammed his fist into the sink. "So what if I did!? He was gonna call me a freak! Saying that 'oh watching people sleep is disturbing please stop' and among other s*it! I can do whatever the hell I want! You belong to me!"

You stood your ground. "Sans you're insane! I'm not yours and I'll never will be! No one threatens papyrus when his sweet little heart did nothing wrong! And yes watching people sleep is creepy!"

"....What.."

"You heard me. Sans, I'm taking papyrus and I'm leaving the state. You need therapy." You turned to walk away from him when you heard his voice say in a chilling tone.

"..nobody leaves me.. Nobody will love you like I do... Not papyrus.. Not anyone!"

He ran at you, pinning you to the wall, his fists either side of your head.

"I'll make you love me, weather you like it or not!"

He kissed your lips surprisingly not harsh at all it would be lovely if he weren't insane.

You shoved him off. "I'll never love you, you're insane. I may have loved you once but, after what you've done? Not any more." You walked away leaving him to drown in his insanity.

He sat on the floor grinning as tears fell down his face. "Oh, you may think that my love, but I have you all to myself in no time!"

End? I hope you enjoyed! I know you wanted an oc but to be honest I suck at those. Sorry!