Small skele, big attitude. | Bitty! BlackBerry x Reader

Thanks for the request even if its late! I hope you all had a good new years! Coby's birthday is coming up btw!

You had just moved out from living with your friend, you loved her but she kind of got on your  nerves sometimes.

So, you got your own apartment, and now you were feeling alone.

You still talked to your friend but..

You thought maybe a pet would help, and your friend told you about bitties. You weren't sure what exactly they were, but it sounded cute.

You scanned all of the shelves, trying to find a little bitty to take home, when you found the most perfect little spitfire.

His red bandana complimented his eyes, his hands on his hips as he glared at you.

You loved the edgy-ness he had coming off of him. "Excuse me? How much is he?"

The worker cat monster rolled his eyes. "He's on sale, mostly because people keep bringing him back.. But for you? That'll be 39.50."

You nodded and tossed the money in his face. He groaned came over to unlock the cage.

"Do you wanna carry him?" He asks picking the small skeleton up.

You nod excitedly, holding your hands out.

He gently rests the small skeleton in your hand. "Enjoy or whatever. I'll put the supplies in the trunk." He said walking off.

You ignored him and rubbed your thumb on the back of the skeles skull.

He purred a little bit, before his eyes widened and he bit your thumb with his sharp little fangs.

"Ow! What was that for?"

He glared at you. "DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT AGAIN.. IT MAKES MY FACE FEEL STRANGE.."

His voice sounded familiar.. Very similar to your monster neighbor..

"Do you have a name?" You ask him.

He rolls his eyes. "OF COURSE I DO! WHY MUST HUMANS BE SO STUPID!? IT IS BLACKBERRY! MWAH HAH HAH!"

Oh gosh he was even cuter and edgy-er than you thought.

"Okay Blackberry, I'm y/n."

"WHATEVER.."

----------

You put his little cage on your bedside table, even though he rarely slept in it, you still kept it.

He loved to help you cook, mostly very spicy and hard tacos.

He took awhile to get used to, but at least you weren't alone anymore.

And apparently he was full of surprises, because once when you were about to bathe him, he slapped your hand with a whip. Which you didn't know he had.

As for now, you were doing some studying for a stupid test you had this coming Monday.. And you were very stressed out.

The pitter patter of tiny hells clicked against your desk. "Y/N? YOU HAVEN'T LEFT YOUR ROOM ALL WEEKEND. WHAT IS GOING ON? ARE YOU SICK?"

You turn to your bitty, bags under your eyes, you eyes bloodshot, your hair a mess.

"No.. Its alright berry. Schools just being a pain as usual. No need to worry, I'm fine."

"NONSENSE! YOU LOOK TERRIBLE! YOU'VE STUDIED ENOUGH! TAKE  A BREAK!" He stomped over blocking your papers.

"Berry.. C'mon.. Really its no big deal-

" YES IT IS! TAKE A BREAK DAMN YOU! YOU'LL OVER WORK YOURSELF!"

You sigh, there was no use in arguing with him. He'd always win.

"Okay, you win. I'll take a break, for you." You place a kiss on his skull.

His face flushed a red/blue hue. "A-Alright human.. Let us eat and cuddle on the couch!"

You nodded and picked him up, resting him in your shirt pocket.

"Tacos?"

"No! Pasta this time! MWAH HA HA!"

You giggled, you were glad you had moved out. If you didn't, you would have never found him.

End! I hope you enjoyed! :3