Fanged Sweetheart. |Hallow x Cupid's sister! reader

Reader is a fem skele who is also half pixie, you are Cupid's younger sister :3
------

You sat at the fountain tossing food to the golden Koi fish, they swam happily. You smiled back, your halo turning pink.

You really loved you and your brother's garden, it took you four years to complete. But you were so happy it was done!

It was a lot of work to take care of, but you didn't mind, your brother would help you with it whenever he didn't have a client.

But.. Recently you've been having a problem.. Something kept stealing the color out of the red roses.. Leaving them all grey and colorless.

It really upset you.. You worked really hard to plant all two hundred of them.. Now you only had one hundred and fifty five.

Once Cupid found out about it, he said he knew who was doing this... But he wouldn't tell you who.. Apparently it was an old rival. But every time you asked him he would quickly change the subject.

You wanted to find out.. These were your roses too.. Not just his. He planted the pink and white ones.

But.. What old rival? You and your brother kept to yourselves who could have angered your bro so much to be a rival?

You must have been thinking too much, because when you looked up your eyelights met the stars.

"Oopsie.."

"Y/n!" Cupid yelled fluttering over to you. "There you are! Are you gonna help me bake those cookies tonight?" He asked, hands on his little petite hips.

"Sorry Cupid, I got distracted.. But can I stay outside for a little bit longer? Please? I can help you bake later?"

Cupid brought a hand to his chin. "Hmm. Alright, but you have to help me with arrow duty tomorrow okay Missy?"

You nod smiling. "Thank you! And yes I'll help!"

He chuckled and hugged you. "Okay sis, don't stay out too late. You'll catch a cold."

"I won't!" You hug him back.

You both pulled away and clanked your halos, it was a sibling thing you guys did since you were baby bones.

Cupid smiled. "Okay, have fun sis I'll be inside if you need me!" He took off pink dust falling from his wings making the cobble stone path glow and twinkle.

You giggled slightly, then put your plan to action. If that rose  thief was gonna come tonight, you were gonna catch them!

You spread your wings and flew to your rose bed, time to set the bait!

----------

You took the tarp off of the rose bed, they glistened in the moonlight, looks like some of your pixie dust had fallen on them. Oh well.

You took off your halo and spun it, it spun around the roses making them glow a bright red, the fragrance filled the area, smelling like fresh cherries.

You smiled as you halo came back and floated above your skull, you dusted off your gloves and ducked behind the stone bench.

They would arrive soon you knew.. There was no way they could resist this!

You waited.. And waited.
.

....

......

.......

........

........ Any minuet now.

.........you huffed. "Hurry up!" You whisper yelled.

Just as your were about to give up you heard the sound of wings, large wings, flapping above you. You yelped laying under the bench.

Two boots landed in front of your face, they were yellow with black and orange stripes. They walked over to the rose bed, taking in the scent.

The person sat on its knees running is claws down the stems to rid of the thorns.

They had to be at least as tall as your brother, or maybe even taller. They wore an orange puffy coat, green fur around the neck, and purple pants.. Quite Halloween-y if you asked me.

They also had large bat wings.. Wait were they a vampire!?

"Hey! I finally caught you! Rose thief!" You hopped on their back.

They made a grunt that sound male.. So he.

He quickly shoved you off and pinned you down.

You blushed seeing his eyes.. The burned like embers.. His fangs dripped red, ebony stripes ran down his cheeks and forehead.

"Vwho are you and vwhy did you tackle me!?" He growled until he got a good look at your face.. "Oh.. I'm sorry." He stood up and helped you up.

"I didn't mean to scare you.. Sorry.."

Wow.  He switched moods with a snap of your fingers.. Well that was unexpected.

"Okay listen up weirdo! Why do you keep stealing my roses!?" You put your hands on your hips.

He stared at you then busted out laughing.

"What's so darn funny!"

He laughed even harder. "Your face! Your cheeks puffed up and you're so red!"

You growled, but that made him fall over laughing and holding his stomach.

"You're so cute! Ah I can't take it!"

You blushed then kicked him.

"Oww.. Okay I deserved that." He got up wiping a tear away.

"Listen angel face, I'm not a thief, I'm hungry okay? My hunts have been going horrible lately but I'm simply using your roses as a substitute so I don't get sick."

He bared his fangs. "I'm a vampire as you can tell."

You blushed and sighed. "No I'm sorry.. I'm just protective over them. Me and my bro worked so hard on our garden. I was just upset when I saw a few of my roses gone."

You handed him the largest and brightest one. "Here take it. You need it more than we do."  You smiled shyly.

He stared at you for a second then slowly took it out of your hand. "Thank you."

You nodded. "I'm Cupid's sister! I'm the second most kindest person!"

He pulled his teeth away from the rose as he's eyes widened. "You're.. Cupids.. Sister?"

You nodded. "Yeah why?"

"Oh f-"

Cupid landed in front of you holding his bow. "Hallow! Get out! Leave my sister alone you leech!"

Oh.. They knew each other. Was this the rival? Crap.

"Cupid! Stop it! He didn't hurt me, he just need some red!"

Cupid glared at Hallow then looked at you. "I don't trust him sis, you shouldn't either. All he does is annoy me every night."

You rolled your eyes. "So? That doesn't mean you have to be a jerk to him! Come on Hallow, I'll make you some devils food cake!" You smiled and dragged him away to your cottage.

Cupid growled and threw a fit, stomping after you.

End. (Sorry if its bad. I need a break)