Accidents happen.

*nope not a oneshot, just something random I thought of.

Imagine it, what would have happened if someone else knocked Amour's blindfold off?

You readers should know from experience, but I'm making this short for randomness. Also, I'm planning on making a sixth book!

Why? Well you guys love them, and I did want this book to have 75 parts. And we're really close.

Oh, I made human versions of the outcasts, let me know if you wanna see em! :3

~(•.•)~ noodle arms~~~~

Lockheart:

The hot headed skele devil walked to his locker, his face looking sour as usual.

He hated this damn school.. And everyone in it.

Someone carelessly ran his way, ramming into him, making him fall on his backside.

The person who ran into him landed on top of him, making Lock even more annoyed. "Are trying to bang me or are you gonna get the f*ck off me?"

He hissed and shoved the skeleton off him. "Answer me you idiot!"

The other short horned skeleton looked up at him. "Oh! Locky I'm sorry! I'm running late for class and I didn't see you!"

The hot head glared at him, putting his hands on his hips. "Yea yeah whatever, get your yandere a** to your stupid class."

Amour hugged him then ran off.

Lockheart rolled his eyes looking at you. "What? You thought he'd be yandere for me? Pfft nah, it doesn't work." He stomped off angry as usual.

~(°^°)~ ~~~~~~~

Hallow:

Hallow stared intently at the book sitting in front of him, a large frown on his striped face. "Vwhat the hell is this?"

The librarian looked at him, clearly annoyed. "Its Twilight. I figured you'd enjoy it."

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Vreally?"

She shrugged her shoulders and went back into her office.

Hallow rolled his eyes and took the book, taking it back to its shelf, if anything he was gonna read vampire manga than this.

On his way to the 'love story' section, he saw a skeleton dressed in white sitting on the floor, a piece of cloth was wrapped around his head, but one of his eyes were out so he could read the book he had.

Hallow shrugged his shoulders and walked over to the other skeleton, he flapped his wings and put the book on the top shelf, but when he turned to land, a book fell and hit the other skele in the head.

"Ouch!" He shouts and looks up at the bat. "Hey! Stop throwing books at me you---.... You dreamy eyed vampy."

Hallows eyes widen. "Uh oh." He quickly takes off and flies out of the library, like a bat out of hell.

~(0w0)~ ~~~~~~

Asher: (fangirls don't freak, none of this is cannon)

Asher sat in the cafeteria, eating his raw stake as normal, he turned his head and saw someone sitting by their self, tapping their claws on the table.

Asher thought this male looked familiar.. But he couldn't put his paw on it, judging by the heart stamps, he must be a Cupid relative.

But if he was, why was he alone?

Well.. Cupid was busy getting requests left and right from girls to go with them for prom..

And Lockheart.. No one really knows.

And Romeo was probably in detention again.

Asher signed and took his food tray and walked over to the horned angel.

"Do you care if I sit with you?" He asked.

The tux wearing skeleton lifted his head at him, he timidly played with his fingers. "S-sure."

Asher smiled and sat across from him. "I'm Asher Howler, nice to meet you." He had his hand out.

The smaller skeleton tucked in his wings and carefully shook Asher's hand, notice how rough it was.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Amour." He says shyly, taking his hand back quickly.

Asher chuckles. "Man, you're so shy! I never expected that!"

"...what do you mean?" Amour asked, sounding offended.

"Well, you're related to Cupid, the social butterfly! I just expected you to be more social!" Asher takes another bite of his steak.

Amour frowns. "Well I'm not, so don't get your hopes up.. Cupid doesn't really notice me.. He seemed annoyed that I popped up out of the blue."

Asher's ears go down. "Oh dude, that's so sad. Why would he be annoyed?"

Amour shrugs. "I don't know, and Locky says I'm a threat."

Asher scoffs. "He says that to everyone, but you, you seem like a cool dude. Just ignore him."

Amour smiled a small smile. "Thank you.."

Asher winked. "Anytime bro." He took another massive bite, causing a piece of the raw meat to fly off and hit Amour's blindfold.

"Oh dude I'm sorry, I can wash that for you if you want." He offers wiping his mouth. "I always have ate like a wild animal!" He laughs.

But his laugher stops when he sees Amour's eyes, the blind fold was off in his hands.

Amour suddenly smirked when their eyes met, he took a knife out of his tux. "Your hair would look great on my wall!"

Asher yelped and ran out of the cafeteria on all fours, Amour chased him with hearts in his eyes.

~(-_-)~

I don't know I was bored. *shrugs shoulders*

"Momma Creator?" Amour asked.

Yeah? Wait.. How'd you get here?

He smiles, taking the blindfold off. "I love you.~"

Welp.. I'mma run now! Uh, I'll see you guys later!

Amour runs after Creator chan with a smirk and handcuffs.

End...? "Who knows?~"