A Valentine's day wish~

*Happy valentines everyone! Even if you're not doing anything for it, I'm not! So, for valentines I'm making a little something for Cupid!

*And I'll make more mini valentines specials for the rest of the month if you guys want! :3

(Art is by me if its there/sorry about the lighting)

-----------------

You're sad e/c eyes watched all of the happy couples in your school.

Each of them happier than ever, holding hands, kisses on the cheek, love notes, among other things.

Every Valentines day was like this for you, always alone. At first it was fun being a single Pringle, but after a few lonely February's you started to hate the holiday.

You even began to think that you'd be alone forever. No one really ever had given you a Valentine card or anything.

You sighed and shut your locker, a girl with brown hair ran up to you smiling. "Here you go sweetheart!" She handed you a flyer before running off to some other students.

You looked over the flyer, it was an promotional flyer for the stupid sweetheart's dance.

It was a dance the school would have every year on Valentine's day.

Even if you didnt want to, maybe you could go.. I mean sure you'd be the lone girl hidden in the corner with no date, but its better than nothing.

Right?

You tucked the flyer in your binder then ran out to the bus.

-------------------

You looked for a dress in your closet, trying to find something to wear for the dance. You really should have shopped before hand..

You shook your head and grabbed a sparkly f/c dress, it was nice and sparkly. Something that robot on TV would approve of.

-----------------

You stared at the entrance of the school nervously. What if this was a bad idea? Where you gonna get picked on because you didn't have a date?

You took in a deep breath, then went inside.

-----

It was crowded, everyone smiling and dancing with their friends or significant other.

Some stared at you when you walked passed them, a few snickering, but you chose to ignore them.

The gym was covered in string lights, red glowing hearts all over the walls, pink glitter on the floor, a heart shaped disco ball hung in the middle of the ceiling.

You sat on the bleachers hands in your lap.

It was already awkward and you haven't been here less than a minuet.

There was a man taking photos for the year book.

The snack table was full of pastry's, chocolates and some fruits. Along with heart shaped pizzas!

You shyly walked over and grabbed a slice, then you went back into your corner.

A few girls walked over to you, and you did not like the looks in their eyes.

"Why don't you have a date? Or did he ran away?" The blonde giggled.

"Did you know that Cupid himself is supposed to show up and crown the best couple? Too bad you won't ever get a chance to meet him!" The other girl laughed.

You sighed but you were also interested, Cupid? As in the Cupid? The god of love? Did he even exist?

"..wait.. He's real?"

The blonde rolled her eyes. "Duh! Who else do you think makes all of the love in the world? Santa? Hah!" Her and her friends ran off into the crowed.

You thought about it for a moment.. If Cupid was real, how come you've never seen him? And how come you haven't found your true love yet? You had a few words for him.

Maybe even a few complaints or insults.

------------

Everyone quieted down when someone tapped on the microphone. "Attention everyone, Mr.Valentine is going to arrive soon to choose the top couple! So everyone pair up!" The man said smiling.

The music returned as everyone paired up except you...

The room went dark, and pink fog surrounded the room, everyone gasped as a single spot light came on showing a flying figure, its halo glowing brightly.

It landed on the stage hands on its hips, then it opened its eyes, bright pink irises shining, hearts on its cheeks gleaming.

The pixie dust sparkling on its wings.

It grabbed the microphone flying up and above the crowd. "Hello fellow sweethearts! Has everyone been having a great valentimes day?" He asked.

He must have been Cupid, and my my he was super cute. But still, you were a little mad at him.

When the room got quiet again you yelled: "NO!"

Everyone turned to you, clearly shocked. Cupid even looked surprised.

You pushed through the crowd and stepped up on the stage, your arms crossed.

"What?" Cupid asked his eye lights widening.

You nodded. "I'm not, having a great
Valentine's! Its been horrible all day! Having to see all those happy couples makes me sick! I've been alone for years! Its like you'd skip my file you pink prick!"

He stared at you in shock, his mouth agape.

The crowd stayed silent.

"So tell me why! Why have I been alone for years!? Why haven't I found my sweetheart huh!?" Tears went down your face while you spoke.

Cupid shut his mouth, and landed in front of you, his halo glowing a light blue.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry.. You have the right to be mad at me. But, I didn't forget you. You see, you would have had your match sooner if you would have waited, and went to the last few dances." He said looking into your eyes, his hand on your cheek.

"But..." He paused, seeming to be at a loss of words. "..Screw it.." He then planted his teeth against your soft lips.

You were a bit taken back for a moment before you kissed him back.

After a few minuets he pulled away, not before licking the edge of your lips.

His face burned hot pink, you could have sworn that you seen horns for a second but you were still in a daze.

"Happy valentines day y/n." He smiled hugging you as the crowd cheered.

End. I hope you enjoyed! Sorry if the ending was a bit rushed, I ran out of ideas! :3