Secret. | Blueberry x reader.

*not a request, but I loved the idea I got for this! ;3 have fun!

------------------

Sans, now sans was someone you knew you could trust, he told you everything! You both were inseparable.

Papyrus aka Honey, found it cute. His bro finally had someone else to talk their ear off. And you were a pacifist, so he knew he could trust you to not hurt the little blueberry. 

He was sitting criss crossed on the back porch, watching the two of you play in the snow. Childish, but neither of you cared.

"VERY GOOD HUMAN! YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO TRY HARDER AT GETTING THE SKULL RIGHT!" Blue smiles rolling more snow into a large ball.

You both tried to make a snow version of him and yourself, but it kept falling apart, making you grow frustrated. So you got a snowball ready.

"Hey blue!"

"YES HUMAN?"

You smirked and threw the ball at him, hitting between his sockets.

He slowly wiped it off his face, making you fall over laughing.

"H U M A N.." Blue mumbles towering over you, it scared you a little, considering that his eye lights had disappeared.

"B-blue?"

He was suddenly on top of you pinning you down, his right arm behind your head.

Honey looked at you both weirdly, sending a quick pic to Undyne, letting her know that her ship has sailed.

Blue's eyes returned a soft purple, which was strange, his eyes were normally blue. He leaned down and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Well played human." He cackles and helps you up, all the while you were still flustered at how low his voice had just gotten, and the kiss.

Honey smirked at you two. "Nice going bro. Its about time you made a move."

You his your face in his bandanna as Blue stomped his foot, seems like he had forgotten that his brother was there.

-------------

The next day, you decided to sleep in, so Blue and Honey went out on their patrols.

They were currently walking the out skirts of Snowdin. Blue was speaking about you as usual and Honey was only half listening, when a froggit had hopped out of the bushes, about to attack Blue.

Honey panicked and shot a bone at it, but ended up hitting Blue in the shoulder, making his brother stumble sightly, holding the bone that was pierced into his shoulder.

"Bro! Oh god are you alright!?"

"I'm f-fine.. Paps really, its alright. I've been through worse." Blue smiles taking the bone out of his shoulder, it bled slightly. "Nothing a bandaid can't fix!"

Honey stared at him in disbelief, how was he not dead or severely hurt? Or at least bleeding more than he was right now!?

"Bro, are you sure? Do you need healing magic or a cinnabun!? I can use my healing magic on-"

"I SAID I'M FINE!" Blue snaps, holding his shoulder starting to walk away. "I'm sorry I yelled, but you don't need to worry, I'm fully capable of taking care of myself!"

Honey watched as he walked away, most likely to have you patch up his wound for him. He sighs, and turns back to check on that froggit, but there was nothing there but a pile of dust.

"How the- but I missed didn't I?" He mumbles. "No, I'm sure it hit sans.. Then.. What happened to it?"

----------------

Layer that night, Honey couldn't sleep at all. What happened today still haunted him.. How did that froggit die? How was Blue still standing after a blow like that?

He stood out on his balcony trying to think it all over, with a puff of smoke from his cigarette an idea comes to him. "How long has it been since I've checked Sans soul?"

He put out the cigarette then walked back into the house. He needed answers.

------------

He slowly opened the door to his brothers room, you laid on your back, Blue sprawled over top of you, snoring slightly, his shoulder was wrapped in bandages.

He sighs and light places his hand over Blues back, summoning the soul, and what he saw frightened him, and made his blood go cold.

Sans. LV.20

HP: 95/99.

What!? How could this be possible!? Sans' HP was never that high! Even his lv was never been that high before.

Blue stirred a little and held your sleeping form closer with a possessive grip.

Honey gently put the soul back and backed away horrified. This was like Chara and Frisk all over again! Was that why he hasn't heard from the old man behind the door!?

Was that why he hasn't gotten any texts from Alphys? Was that why Muffets was closed down!?

Then it all went together just like a puzzle.. All of the ones that have hurt you, threatened you, gotten close to you were gone. All that left was him..

He felt sick to his ecto stomach..and he gunned it for the bathroom. 

------------------

He sat at the breakfast table, sockets blood shot, bones even more pale than normal.

"Honey? Are you okay?" You asked him, cutting up the waffles on your plate.

He was spaced out gripping his skull in pain, he looked like he had a restless night, or a hangover.

You leaned over the table and whispered. "Did you have a nightmare about Frisk again? Or any resets?"

He shook his head and his eyes drifted to Blues back.

"I don't want to talk about it.."

You nod sadly. "Alright, if you want to later I'm always there for you."

You heard a dish break from behind you. "Blue is everything alright back there?"

His teeth were gritted. "JUST PEACHY HUMAN!"

"Oh okay, if that dish did break, please don't cut yourself!"

Honey stiffened when his brother reached for the knife block, taking out a very thick knife.

The bandanna wearing skeleton looked at the knife for a second, it was stained. He sighs, and places it back into the sink.

Honey couldn't take it anymore and went outside for a cigarette.

------------

Moments later, you came outside and sat next to him on the doorsteps. "Honey, are you sure you don't want to talk? You've been quiet all morning."

He shook his head and suddenly hugged you. "Y/n, I'm scared."

"What? Why?" You wrapped your arms around his shoulders.

"I- I can't say.. Y-you won't believe me.."

"Try me."

He sighs a few tears ran down his cheeks. ".. I'm afraid that I'm going to die...soon."

"What? No, Honey you aren't going to die, we've had a good run this timeline! I'm not gonna hurt you, and Blues not gonna hurt you."

He went tense when you said his brothers name.

Blue watched you both from the kitchen window gripping the knifes handle.

Looks like a theres gonna be another secret that he has to keep from you.

And he was just starting to like this timeline too.

"Oh well, here we go again." He smiles eyes burning purple as he walked outside arms behind his back.

End.....?