In the dead of night. | Yandere! Teddy x reader

*been a while huh? Sorry guys but I've been swapping fandom's. But I'm slowly easing into undertale again. Slowly. 

But, since Teddy is the first one I thought of, here's this randomness.

-----Enjoy! *jumps out window*----------

You and Ink sat in his living room, going over plans, for the new au he was making.

You helped with all of the designs for snowdin.

Ink had a pencil in his teeth, another in his hand, it was cute to you. You had a big crush on the artist for a while, but you didn't want to tell him. Afraid of how he'll react, so you kept it to yourself.

"Y/n?" He asked snapping you out of your daze.

"Y-yeah?"

"Can you grab me my brushes please?"

You nodded, getting off the floor and walking upstairs to his room.

-------------

His door was open, as usual as you entered.

His bed was made neatly, his high tops kicked off to the side.

You picked up the brushes off his desk by the window, but just as you were about to walk off, something red was glowing in the snow outside.

You turned to the window double checking it, but you didn't see anything.

You rubbed your eyes. "Ehh, I really need to stop staying up so late." You groan and leave inks room.

-----------

"Did you find them?"

"Yep!" You smiled handing them to him, he gently took them from you, his hand lightly brushing against yours.

It made your cheeks flush a light pink, but you hid it with your hair.

"Are you okay?" Ink asked eyeing you from the corner of his socket.

"Y-yeah.. I just thought I saw something outside, but that's about it."

He stared at you, his pupils changing shapes, until they stopped. Right socket, being a orange rhombus, and his left being a greet circle.

You didn't know what the meant, but before you could ask, he looked back at his drawing.

He was so dreamy to you, you could just stare at him and watch him draw for hours.

"Y/n, do you think we should add--"

The power had shut off, making you both gasp.

"Ink!? What just happened?"

You could hear ink sigh as his left eye glowed rainbow, lighting up the room slightly.

"I don't know, the wind must have knocked something out. Don't worry, I'll fix it. Stay here." He stood up and walked into the kitchen, where the power box was located.

You sighed and picked up your phone, using it for a flashlight, you stood up seeing the red circle from outside again.

"What the hell?"

You walked over to the window, trying to get a better look at it, it was very similar to Ink's eye sockets when they would glow in the dark. Just what was it?

"Y/n."

You let out a shriek and through your phone, hitting Ink in the head.

"Ow! Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you! What are you looking at anyways?"

You put your hand on your chest, trying to calm your heart. "Ink! Damn it! Don't f**king to that! You could have gave me a heart attack!"

"I said I was sorry!" He said, eye lights changing again.

"Ugh... Whatever. Ink I thought I saw an eye, I saw the same thing earlier when I was upstairs. Why isn't the power fixed!?"

He sighed as well, putting your phone back in your hand. "Y/n, I was just outside, the box is shot. Like something metal sliced it. It was really weird, I'll call Alphys tomorrow, she can fix it. And I didn't see anything, are you sure you're not seeing things?"

You shook your head. "I know I'm not seeing things ink! Just look for yourself--- what the hell? Its gone?"

Ink stared out into the window as well, still not seeing anything.

"Y/n, I think you've been watching to many horror films."

"Shut up ink.. But what are we supposed to do!? Its gonna get freezing in here without the heat!"

Ink looks down to the side, shapes changing into hearts. "...body heat?"

You blushed. "F-fine.. But as long as you won't try anything!" You yelled your tsundere side kicking in.

He chuckled. "Don't worry I won't. I'm not G."

------------

Your face was beyond flustered, redder than any au papyrus' scarf combined.

Ink laid behind you, his arms protectively around your waist, his head in your shoulder, his legs tangled with yours.

You smiled, silently fangirling in your head, who knew he was such a cuddle monster?

After yawning, your eyelids began to get heavy, but just as you were starting to fall asleep, you saw the red light again.

But you had fallen asleep too soon, as it got closer.

--------------

You woke up to a blood curling scream, you quickly sat up, Ink no longer beside you anymore.

You threw the blankets aside and ran downstairs with your phones light, trying to see what was going on.

But, you had slipped in something.

"Ow damn it!" You groaned rubbing your knee, turning your phone to see what you had slipped in.

You almost gagged seeing the pool of crimson smeared all over your legs.

You quickly stood up and heard a loud smack, as bones cracked.

"Ink!? What's going on!?"

Just as you entered the kitchen the power had turned back on, a skeleton in a poofy and bloody jacket stood over Ink's body, a large axe in his hands.

He turned to you, his smirk rising, red iris glowing brighter, the pupil becoming a heart.

"Hello my dear.~"

End? I hope you enjoyed. I was bored :3