I AM SO SORRY!

Okay, imma try and calm down, *sighs*

Listen I'm sorry guys that I've been gone for so long there was nothing I could do.

We've been having bad thunderstorms where I am because of weather change and it knocked out my internet. Yay..

Then the peeps who give me my internet decided to "YAY LETS GO SHUT IT OFF! AND TAKE FOREVER TO TURN IT BACK ON! :D"

So that happened.. I'm gonna try and update more often to make up for my absence.

I have lots of art I want to show you guys when I'm not lazy and actually color it.

I might make a second part to the Reaper x Cupid's daughter reader cuz many of you wanted a second part. If you have any ideas for it let me know!

And I have tons of requests at the moment, I'll be working on them the best I can!

Also Fear's birthday is coming up! Any ideas of what we should do for this smol dangerous spooder skel?

But that aside, I'm really really sorry that I was gone for so long. The weather hates me, and the internet people also hate me.

Anyway, I'll be working on a fanfic here soon, remember my updates are random! :3

Hopefully this makes you guys feel better if you're having a bad day, and someone wanted a picture of Fear so here you go. (Hopefully its there)

Thanks for reading I love all of you guys! :3