You're perfect to me. |Coby x Thick reader

*thanks for the request! Even though I have hundreds of them. XD

*I've read quite a few of these myself and I loved em all, but then again I'll read anything with Fell papyrus. XD

Have fun!

Random fact- Coby is the second tallest outcast!

(Art by me! If its there!)

--------Reader is a little bit insecure----

You kicked off your heels by the door signing, work hadn't been the best.. Pervs and insults.

You wiped the tear from your cheek, a little mascara ran down your cheek with it.

You heard some noise in the kitchen, looks like your gorgon roommate was home.

You made sure that it hadn't looked like you had been crying and slowly walked into the kitchen.

-----------

Coby raged over the microwave slapping its door with his hand, and ended up hurting himself, he raged even more over that.

Your giggling caught his attention, he turned and smiled at you.

"Heya y/n! I-.. Um.. Was just making us some TV dinners! Heh.. Heh.."

Greenie, his only female snake on his head, rolled her eyes at him.

He glared at her then handed you your TV dinner, he sat across from you.

"S-s-so how was work?"

You stiffened, but quickly looked down at your food, stirring it.

"I- i-it went o-okay.. I g-guess.. I don't know..."

All eight of his snakes stared at you, he lifted his head. "Are you sure about that? It doesn't sound like it went okay.."

You shrugged trying to change the subject.

He signed, seeing that you clearly didn't want to talk about it, and he continued to eat, even if his snakes sneaked a few bites.

-------------

After dinner you both sat on the couch, you were wrapped up in a soft blanket, Coby had his head resting on the palm of his hand, his other hand rubbing the top of your back.

"Y/n, Don't try to change the s-s-subject, what happened at work today? You seem upset over it."

You tried to hold back the tears, but it was too late.

You bursted out into tears and smashed your face into his jacket, wrapping your arms around him.

"Oh coby! It was awful! Truly awful! Some of them yelled about me about my weight! Calling me a cow!"

Coby gasped and hugged you tighter, each of his snakes even tried hugging you.

"Y/n, shhh.. Shh.. Its alright. They're just jealous of you. Listen, who cares if you weigh a little bit more than normal, block it all out. They don't know you for who you really are, not like I do. And besides..."

He pauses, purple blush warming on his cheeks.

."...you're perfect to me. In every way, your laugh is adorable, your hair is so fluffy I could brush it for hours! And even though I'm cold blooded, you always warm my heart. And even if I can't see your eyes, I bet they shine like the universe." He admitted looking to the side blushing.

You smiled, wiping the tears away and you had turned his face and kissed his teeth.

He was stunned for a moment then pulled you even closer, kissing you with all of the passion he had for you.

After a few minuets, you both had to breathe and you both pulled away.

"Do you mean it?"

He nodded, taking your hand and kissing your knuckles.

"I mean it, baby."

You smiled with glee and hugged him tighter.

End. I hope you enjoyed! Sorry if this was bad or cliché XD I tired!