Sleepover mishaps. | Outcast's x reader

*there was supposed to be art for this.. It hates me so.. I guess not. Anyway I came up with this yesterday! So have fun!

You tossed another bag into the microwave, you couldn't wait.

Tonight you and your six friends where having a sleepover! You hoped you'd play truth or dare, you had tons of spicy dares.

You smirked laughing quietly to yourself, you walked into the living room making sure you had a variety of snacks, something for each of them.

A candy bowl full of candy corn covered in red food dye for Hallow.

Chocolate covered strawberries for Cupid.

Carmel popcorn for Asher.

Red hots for Lockheart.

Lemon heads for Fear.

And finally, a big bowl of doritos for Coby, he and his hair could share it.

You smiled at the massive amount of snacks on your round coffee table.

All of your pillows and blankets littered the floor, you couldn't even see your floor anymore, you had gotten a heat pad for Coby, he'd need it because he was cold blooded. And you saved a spot for Lockheart by your fire place.

There was a knock at your door and you quickly opened it, your dorky smile widening, you couldn't contain your excitement.

"Heya guys! I have everything set!"

Cupid hugged you. "Oh y/n thank you! Everything looks great!" You hugged him back. "Thanks C. Go ahead those strawberries are for you."

His eyes widened and he ripped the bowl off the table hogging it, like he usually does.

You smiled, he was so cute with chocolate all over his face.

Hallow entered after him, giving you a quick wave before tackling the candy bowl.

Coby smirked at you. "How'sss it going y/n? Been a while."

You shrugged. "Its been good, now move your snake butt. Its cold out, and I want everyone inside."

He chuckled to himself and sat on the floor.

Fear shyly, came in after him. "Hello y/n, you're home is nice."

You smile. "Thanks fear, go ahead make yourself at home. I saved a corner for you."

He smiles face turning a pastel violet, before he climbs up your wall and begins to make a web.

Asher gives you a big ol bear hug. "Ayy theres my girl!" He swung you in a circle then let you go.

You giggled and adjusted your hair. "Nice to see you too ash."

His tail wags, face lightly turning orange as he walks off to join the others.

Lock came in looking annoyed. "Those idiots made me stand out in the rain! Ugh... Hi or whatever.." He kicks off his boots then sits on the floor shaking the water off him.

You kick your door shut then hop on the floor next to Asher.

"So, now that everyone's here, what should we play?" Asher asks  wiping the popcorn crumbs off his torn shirt.

You and Coby smirked. "Truth or dare."

Cupid stopped stuffing his face and glared at you both, mostly Coby. "You had better not ask me that one question Coby or I swear.."

You didn't know what he was talking about, it must be something really embarrassing.

Coby's smirk widened. "Ooh sure I won't.~"

Lockheart laughed. "Oh I know you will. And it'll be hilarious."

Much to Cupid's annoyance, everyone sat in a circle.

----------

"I'm going first!" You smiled. "Okay, Coby truth or dare?"

He smirked back at you. "Dare me."

You chuckled and pulled out your phone. "I dare you to put on a tutu and dance to Cold hearted, and sing it!"

His smirk fell right off his face. "Aw damn it.. Fine.." He stood up taking the pink tutu from Cupid, he walked into the dining room, hands on his hips.

"Hit it!"

You smirked opening up YouTube and pressing play.

He swayed his hips to the tune,

"He's a cold hearted snake, look into his eyes,  uh oh. He's been telling lies, he's a lover boy at play, he don't play by rules, uh oh, girl don't play the fool now."

Under his shades his glared at all of you. "I hate you guys." He tore the tutu off and stomped back into the living room.

You rolled on your side laughing, you reminded yourself to do this again. And to play the song to make him mad.

---------

After a few rounds and lots of annoyed skeletons it was finally Hallows turn again.

"Hallow, truth or dare?" Lock asks.

Hallow shrugged. "Dare?"

The horned skeleton chuckled and looked at you. "Watch this y/n." He whispered then looked the the winged skeleton. "I dare you to kick Cupid in where the sun don't shine."

You chuckled as well leaning on Asher's shoulder so you wouldn't fall over laughing again.

Hallow smirked. "You got it! Cupid stand up."

"You really shouldn't." Cupid warned him standing up with his arms crossed.

Hallows smile widened, you could tell he's always wanted to do this. Probably because of how much he hated the pixie.

"Ah shut your face C!" Hallow stomped over to him, readying his sock covered foot.

Cupid shrugs. "Okay, don't say I didn't warn you."

You were confused but you couldn't wait, you badly wanted to see a skeleton fall to the floor in pain.

Wow.  You had issues.. Who cares? It'll be funny.

Hallows eyes burned brighter as his foot kicked , but as soon as his foot made contact, it made a cracking sound as it collided with metal.

Hallow fell holding his foot, tears threatening to fall as he whimpered.

Cupid stood there, arms crossed looking at the skele bat annoyed. "I warned you."

Well, that didn't go as expected. How was Cupid not in pain? And why was Hallows toes broken?

Fear ran to get an ice pack.

Lockheart busted out in laughter clutching his stomach.

"What just happened?" You asked.

Cupid looked at you with that same annoyed look. "Oh nothing, just Hallow is an idiot."

"No I mean what happened? Why aren't you in pain?"

He smiled and pat your head. "Oh
Y/n, I wear a chastity belt."

Your eyes widened. "What!?"

To be continued. Yes there is going to be a second part, when I get some free time! I hope you enjoyed!