Beach day. | Villain Sans' x reader

*not a request, I don't think.. XD but I got a random spark of inspiration and I love these evil smols.

(If the pic is there, Killer is absolutely adorable..I wanna hug him but I'm scared to.)

×××××××××

You were taken by Nightmare a few years ago, at first he was using you for bait, but.. Once the star sans appeared to take you back home, Nightmare hid you behind his back, lying that you had been taken to another castle.

You still don't know why he didn't hand you over, you wanted to ask him about it, but decided not to, as to not upset him on the matter.

Over time, you bonded with the other bad guys as well, you and Teddy would steal everyones snacks, you and Dust pranked people, You and Error sewed.

They would all get jealous of each other, sometimes it was obvious, and blunt. But other times Nightmare would make them all shut up with the wack of a tendril in the face.

You and Killer were in the large blanket fort you both made in the dining room, the large made the fort like a mansion.

Blackberry joined you both, as did the others, everyone but Nightmare.

He walked into the dining room, wondering why he heard giddy giggling and jokes about his tendrils being his butt hair.

He had his arms crossed as he stared at the monstrosity of a make shift fort, Teddy's large legs hanging out of the side of it.

"What are you idiots up to?" Nightmare asks.

You peek your head out. "You've gotta say the magic word!"

He shakes his head. "Just let me in. Its my damn castle."

You put your hand to your chin. "That may be true, but... No! You didn't use the right word!"

"This is stupid as hell."

"Nope, thats not it either." You went back into the fort. Nightmare could hear Dust's annoying laughter.

Cross stuck his head out. "You're terrible at this boss." He wipes the taco crumbs off his face. "Its super simple."

"Oh really? Gotta hint?"

Cross nods. "Its got something to do with you actually."

His boss glares down at him. "Is it another insult?"

"Nope. A nickname rather." Cross winks and goes back into the fort.

Nightmare rolls his eye and clears his 'throat'. "Let me guess.. King goopy a**?"

Everyone in the fort busts out in laughter, making the table shake.

You peeked out again, lifting the blanket 'door'. "You got it! Come on in!"

"I swear I'm surrounded by four year olds..." He crawls under the table, trying not to smack his skull into the table leg.

He sits up to see you in Killer's lap, his arms around your waist, holding you in place, which makes him grit his teeth in jealousy.

Dust had a large bowl of pretzel's in his arms, hogging them from Teddy.

"This fort it garbage.."

You toss a chip bag at him. "Shush. Your castle is garbage."

He playfully glares at you, using a tendril to scoop you up, and plop you in his lap.

"Ehhh.. Night your turning my tank top black.. Ehh.. Thus was my favorite one." You grumble.

He shakes his head and sets his head on your shoulder, Killer frowns crossing his arms.