Sleepover mishaps #2 Outcasts x reader

*finally here's the second part, I hope you enjoy! And for the Wolfie lovers, have some puppy love ;3 Have fun!

---------

You sat there for quite some time with your eye twitching, Cupid wearing a chastity belt? It kind of made since, but it was still weird...

After truth or dare, the others kind of did their own thing, Cupid kept staring at Hallow still annoyed, Hallow was still in pain holding an ice pack over his swollen toes, Coby was glaring at you for making him wear that tutu.

And lockheart sat by the fireplace, Asher went into the kitchen a while ago, and lastly Fear was nervously watching over Hallow and Cupid.

You decided to go and check on Asher, just to see if he was raiding your fridge.

--------

"Asher what the heck are you doing?" You asked giggling and walking up to him.

He sat on the counter ears folded and icing all over his face. "Uh.. Nothing?"

"Yeah sure." You smile and dust the gingerbread crumbs off his shirt. "You're an even more terrible liar than Lock."

He stood up tail down along with his ears. "Eh heh.. Sorry y/n, got hungry. I've got an appetite of a pack of wolves. Its not best to keep cookies out on the counter while I'm around." He chuckles cheeks turning a light tangerine.

Aww he was so cute while embarrassed, you just wanted to kiss his icing covered face! Wait.. What?

You coughed awkwardly. "Nah its fine, I was gonna give those to you guys anyway."

He smiled a closed eyed smile, head tilting to the right. "I'm glad you're not mad!"

You smiled, when he hugged you randomly.

It was when you were this close, when you realised how large he was, mostly poofy from his fur, but he was tall and stocky. You and Lock could probably fit in his ribcage if you tried.

Asher pulled away just as you were enjoying his warmth. "What are the others up to?"  He wipes his face with the small towel that came from the drawer.

You shrugged. "Being stupid, what else is new?"

He chuckled, setting the towel aside.

You adored his laugh, it was contagious. It made you want to bust out laughing too.

But it didn't last long when it suddenly went silent, he just stood there, head tilted, staring at your face.

"Yo, ash you alright?"

He slowly backed you into the dining table, until your back hit it.

"Um.." Your cheeks burned pink, as his face inched closer, and closer until he whispered..

"You have a little something, don't worry I got it.~"

You were confused until a warm tongue ran across your right cheek, then he pulled away. "Hmm... Vanilla."

You blushed as his eyes went to the side, the orange one glowing slightly, and the blue one hidden behind his perfect hair.

It was silent and awkward until Coby walked in, and smirked at you both. "Ha, what are you guys doing? Making out?"

You shoved the skele wolf off of you then ran out of the kitchen screaming. "No!"

-----------

Well.. That was embarrassing...

You sat by the fire place with horned boy, which was staring at you, very confused as to why you ran into the room and tripped over Fear, making his glasses fall off.

"What's with you?" He asks.

You shook your head. "N-nothing!"

"Did Asher kiss you or something?"

"...kinda?.."

"Did one of the cookies have chocolate?"

You put a hand to your chin. "Uh.. Yeah I think so. One had dark chocolate  it was for you, but he ate them all."

He chuckled. "If he's acting weird, blame chocolate, he's allergic to it. It makes him act weird."

You slowly nodded, understanding. Was it really the chocolate that made him lick your face? You didn't know.

--------

It had been a few hours since... That, and most of the skeletons had fallen asleep.

But you couldn't sleep, so you went into the kitchen to get you something to drink, maybe that'll help.

After you poured a glass of f/d you looked over to the cookie tray, where your gingerbread cookies used to lay, before Asher ate them all.. Except one?

You turned the over head light on to get a better look at it.

It was a normal cookie, peppermint eyes, heart sprinkles for buttons, chocolate icing for the hair.. Wait..

This one was the only one with chocolate.. Then.. He didn't eat it.. He wasn't acting weird..

You blushed and ran to your room, damn it puppy love!

End? Yeah. :3 I hope you enjoyed! And for the Asher fan girls I hope you enjoyed as well. I'm gonna start working on requests because there are SO MANY!!! Then I'll make a Christmas special!

:3