Capitolo Primo

Daluchi

ThatBitch🙄❤️: Imma be at your house in 10 you better be ready🙄

Me: I'm always ready, why you acting like i be wasting time?

ThatBitch🙄❤️: Cause you do. Anyways I shouldn't be texting your African ass while I'm driving. I'll see u in a bit. Love you 😘

Me: Mmmhmm love you too😘

I put my phone down on my vintage night stand and decided it was time to get ready. Alexis was right, I do waste time getting ready, but today i had my clothes set out.

We we're gonna go last minute shopping for school next Monday, which is in 2 days and i am sooooooo looking forward to it. *hint the sarcasm*

I put on my mustard yellow off the shoulder top with my favorite pair of ripped jeans, matched with my white pumas. I was feeling like a bad bitch.

I wasn't gonna let what happened to me freshman year happen to me again. I took all their bullshit and didn't say a word, but this year that's changing.

Right as i laid my edges down i heard Alexis coming up the stairs.

"Bitch i told you to be ready, why the fuck did i have to walk all the way up here to get your ass?" she asked irritated.

"My bad, i was just thinking." With that i grabbed my phone and my glasses and we headed out my room.

"You better not be thinking bout those bum ass bitches at school, you know when we go back you gonna be the hot topic right?"

"I know and i'm ready." i said with confidence

"Good. Now...LET'S GO SHOPPING BIIITTTCCCHHH" she said while rushing me towards her car.

Alexis has always been the outspoken type, and i was like that as well but only around people i was comfortable with.

Alexis and I have been friends since we were 5 and my parents moved us here from Africa. Me being African and a little on the bigger side was the cause of my bullying.

I never stood up for myself but Alexis did, and when we got to high school and she became popular, i thought she would bully me as well but she didn't. She stood by my side and i'm grateful.

I know people will probably think i'm being fake or trying to be someone i'm not since i didn't really dress or act like myself at school, they only saw the quiet part. However i'm done with that. They're gonna see the real and true Daluchi.

*

*

*

*

At the mall

"Which store first?" I asked, while my eyes were darting from store to store.

"I don't know, maybe Forever 21? Get some cute crop tops?" Even though i was going to be more confident in my body i knew crop tops were not made for me.

My boobs were barley a C and my stomach had a little fat to it.

"nah, that's a no from me dawg," i said attempting to imitate Randy Jackson.

"Oh pleaaaseee mi amor," she pleaded.

"You know crop tops don't fit me right," i replied back, trying my best to pull her to the food court or something. we both love food very much.

"Bitch, we both know you tried on one crop top and it didn't fit because the saleswoman was wack at her job. Now we're going in and we're finding you a bomb ass crop top." she said while pulling me into the store.