Capitolo Trentuno

Daluchi

"Oh shit!, fuck yes!" I moaned out as Noah pounded into me from the back.

It has been so long since I had sex for the first time so it hurt in the beginning, but now all I could feel was the pleasure coursing through my body.

"Take this diçk baby," Noah moaned as he leaned forward and started to rub my clit.

"Oh yesssss," my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt the coming of my orgasm.

"You gonna cum on daddy's dick baby?" Noah asked as he furiously started flicking my clit and giving me long hard thrust before rotating his hips.

The sensation was too much for my body and I knew I was going to come apart soon.

"I'm- I'm about to cum," I said breathlessly and he continued his torment on my pussy.

"Do it baby. Cum for me," with his teasing voice and the sudden pinch on my clit, my body convulsed in a shattering orgasm.

"Oh fuccccccckkkk!" I squealed as my body shook from the intense pleasure.

It didn't take long before I heard Noah groaning his release as well.

When he came down from his own pleasurable high he collapsed as I did on the bed.

"Wow," he mumbled.

"Yeah," I whispered as my body shook slightly.

"That was amazing!" He said before turning towards me with a smile on his face.

"Yeah." I said with a tight smile. "It was great"

But you've had better

Although I didn't want to admit it, my inner thoughts were right.

I can say Noah did fûck me amazingly well but it couldn't compare to how Luca made me feel and it pissed me off.

How could he mess up all these other amazingly endowed men for me and he can just get up and marry someone else.

"What's wrong bae?" Noah asked as he pulled me into his arms, his eyes full of concern.

"N-nothing," I mumbled as I closed my eyes and leaned my head into his chest hoping it would end the upcoming conversation.

"Are you sure? You look like you wanted to kill someone," he chuckled lowly.

"No it's nothing," I said and I moved my head to look at him and smile.

"Okay, get some rest, I plan on a round two later," he said smirking before he kissed my lips.

I shook my head but there was still and expectant smile on my face.

I can't believe it's already been two months since I met him at the club and I was finally dating again.

Fuck you Luca, maybe it took me six years but I got over you.

*

*

*

*

Next morning

"You ready babe?" Noah called outside my bedroom door.

"Yes just let me fix my hair a bit, no more than 5 minutes okay?" I yelled out.

"Ugh, okay. Just hurry I don't want us to miss our reservation."

"Okayy!"

Two minutes later my curls were done and I was ready.