Capitolo Trentacinque

Daluchi

"Let go of me!" I twisted my wrist that was still in his hand.

"Calm down bambina-"

"Calm down?!" I snapped, "how do you expect me to be calm when you keep following me?!" I yelled.

I knew the people in the restaurant could probably hear but I didn't care.

He had absolutely no right to be pulling me into the bathroom like this.

He sighed as he let go of my wrist.

I scoffed as I tried to make my way to leave but he side stepped me.

"I get that I shouldn't have pulled you in here like this or followed you, but you have to understand-

"No I don't understand. I haven't understood you for 6 years actually," I said glaring into his eyes. Hoping he could feel the intense hatred I had for him.

His facial features tensed and I could see his hands forming into fists.

"Daluchi," he spoke in his deep Italian accent. "I'm trying to talk-"

"Well pulling me into the chick fil a bathroom isn't a great way to start you dumbass," I stated, as I folded my arms across my chest.

I watched as his jaw ticked and his darkening gaze, washed over my body before looking me dead in the eye.

Not going to lie- I was very intimidated now, but I wasn't going to show it to the likes of him.

"It seems you haven't learned since last time we talked hm?" He asked as he took a step towards me.

I immediately remembered our last encounter and took a big step back, "you can't solve everything with your dick Luca!" I said annoyed.

"That is true." He replied gruffly. His Italian accent oozing sexily, "but it helps you remember that I don't like you cursing at me and interrupting me when I'm try to speak with you,"

"Then maybe you should have found a different place to speak!"

"Stop raising your voice at me Daluchi," he said deathly calm. But I wasn't. I was annoyed, hungry, horny, and angry.

The worst combination ever to be invented.

"I wouldn't be raising my voice if you weren't so infuriating-" before I was done speaking, Luca's lips were on mine.

I found myself melting into the kiss, his lips we're soft and sweet and he kissed me with a fiery passion that took over my body.

I found myself being lifted up and instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist.

His hands firmly gripped my ass,as my hands ran through his soft dark locks.

It was a searing kiss and when his tongue slipped into my mouth I could stop the low moan that bubbles forward.

He sat me down on the sink and his hands moved up, groping and squeezing my breast.

My chest heaved and I could hear Luca's haggered breath on my neck as he kissed my sweet spot softly making me whimper.

"Do you know how much I missed you bambina?" Luca whispered into my neck. I don't know what it was, but after he said that it was as if something switched.

I pushed Luca off me and jumped down from the sink.

"If you missed me, you would have left me for six years," I don't know when the tears started falling but I wiped them off my cheeks angrily as I looked at Lucas guilty face.