Capitolo Due

Luca

"listen here moth-" She was gonna try and cuss at me again.

Key word here is try. But i shut her down fast.

"No you listen. I'm gonna need you to check that attitude and drop it. I don't take disrespect lightly and if you do it again you're not gonna like what i do to you." She might not like what i would do, but i would.

I could see the shock and the obedience taking place, but she was a feisty one so i knew it wouldn't be that easy. I just met her but i knew it was her.

The second i saw her go for that piece of fabric she called a 'shirt' i knew.

While i was in my head space she pulled her arm away from me and started making her way towards the exit. I went after her but stopped when i saw my cousin talking to some girl.

I knew by the way he was holding her he had also find his woman. What shocked me little though was that the girl he was talking to pushed him off and went for my girl.

Seems like they know each other I smirked to myself.

I saw Dante smile to himself before facing me, he walked over to me casually with a grin on his face.

"They we're right." He simply said.

"Yes they we're," i replied. He looked at me shocked before his smile broadened.

"You found yours as well caro cugino?"

"Yes i have, and it seems like our women know each other."

"Yours was the one that ran out with my girl?"

"Yes, and i have a feeling we will be seeing them again soon." I said while smiling and walking out the shop.

"Me too cugino, me too." We were both no longer in the mood to shop for clothes anymore, we had been shopping all day and decided to go inside forever 21 to maybe find some clothes for my sister and baby cousin.

We went in their with one task but left with a great reward.

Back Home

Back Home

"Padre!? Zio!?" I called out as I entered out million dollar home. Our family was a Family Family. we all lived in this place and there was more than enough room.

My dad was CEO of GOTech and my uncle was COO, they had many companies worldwide, going from America, to Asia to Australia, to London, etc. Basically we were rich. Very rich.

"Yes son?" my father called out from the living room.

"Dante and I have news for you and uncle." I said excitedly but kept most of it at bay.

"Come on then,. let us talk." My uncle said while turning the TV volume down.

"Before we do, can you guys talk about how you met mamma and zia?" Dante asked.

My father and my uncle looked at each other and smiled.

"I will go first," My dad said.

"As you know, in our family, the men always know when they have met their woman. It is like our bodies detect one another. So when i was 23, your mother was only 18 but i knew she was mine. She was working at a diner in downtown Italy and I was on my break at the company, I wanted to try something new so your uncle and I decided to go there." I looked at my dad and i could see him smiling smugly as he recalled the memory as if it was yesterday.

"Your mamma was waiting another table and I was talking to your uncle. I was growing more and more impatient, even more so because i was hungry. And i was about to yell for a waiter when your mothers sweet angelic voice calmed me. She only asked a simple question which was. 'Ciao, cosa ti piacerebbe mangiare oggi?' (Hi, what would you like to eat today?) It was like all my irritation went away and was filled with immense happiness. I gave her my order and when she walked away i got a good look at what she was wearing."

I could see my dad didn't like this part of the story but he continued anyways.

"She had on a tight skirt, too tight for my liking, that showed off her body in ways i didn't want others to see. At first i got myself to calm down, i mean it was her work uniform, but when i saw her bend down to pick up her notepad and i saw all the men look at her i lost it. I got up from my table and pulled her to the bathroom. I told her she couldn't wear that skirt ever again and how i would punish her if she did and the rest is basically history." He finished off while taking a sip of his whiskey.

"What about you dad?" Dante asked.

"Well, your mother was 16 and i was 20 when i met her. She was at the company bringing food to her mother who happened to be the secretary, while i was entering the building after the lunch at the diner. As I was walking closer and closer i heard her speaking to her mother and i stopped in my tracks. Her voice was so sweet and soft and tender and i knew she was mine. I walked up to them and i asked Mrs. Louis who the incredibly beautiful girl was in front of me. She told me it was her daughter and I introduced myself. We talked for a while until she had to leave and as i was walking her out i saw a boy waiting for her. I asked her who he was and she told me it was her boyfriend. I was livid but i tried not to let it show. I pulled her back into the building and to the bathroom and kissed her. After i did that i told her that she was to break things off with that thing and that she was mine. And like your father the rest is history,"

wow, this thing in our family really is true. Every man in our family has found their wife by pure instinct, all of them have be happily married and it was because of their instinct.

At first i doubted but after today, and meeting my woman and just knowing she was mine, I knew it was the truth. And after hearing my uncle and father's story. I Knew it was true.

"So why did you guys want to know about our taste of the Lombardi Legend?" My uncle asked with a knowing grin.

"Because we have just had our own taste of that legend Father," i said smiling and leaning into the leather coach.

"It is about time, i knew this day and age you guys would find your women sooner than we did." Dad said with a smile.

We continued to talk about the legend and what to expect from our women from our fathers until we decided sleep needed to claim us.

We both took showers and headed to bed with our women on our mind.

I'll see you soon bambino, very soon. I thought to myself before drifting off.

Ohhhh so it's called the Lombardi Legend.....we like that 😂

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter, please continue to enjoy and please continue to support!! You're much appreciated!!

Imma gonna try something new... No new updates till I have....

25 Reads

5 Votes

And 3 comments

I hope you enjoy the book continue reading, Much love ❤️