Capitolo Ventisette

Dallie

We were all sitting around the table, talking and conversing. Lucas' parents had basically adopted me as their daughter as Lucas' father started calling me 'figila' and Gina was still trying to persuade me to call her mom.

Even though the dinner was going on very smoothly, i mean the food was fucking amazing and his family was fucking amazing....

I was so horny i was surprised i was still conversing with them normally. And it didn't help that Luca was right fucking next to me with his hand running up and down my thigh.

"Excuse me, i need to use the bathroom," I said as I stood up and pushed the chair back in. Gina looked at Luca and then back at me and smiled.

"Luca will show you the way," She said as she nodded at Luca before glancing at Mr. Lombardi.

"Okay," Luca said before standing up as well, "Let's go," he placed his hand on my lower back and led me out of the dinning room.

As we walked in silence, i could feel my pussy throb at knowing we were alone, "Here it is," he said huskily for no fucking reason, sending my hormones into overdrive.

I took a deep breath and walked into the bathroom and locking it after me, i heard a small chuckle outside the door and glared at Luca even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"Stop glaring bambina,"i squinted my eyes and pursed my lips but didn't say anything and just pulled out my phone to text Alexis.

Me: Tell me why I'm ready to impale myself on Luca's dick even though his family is home.

ThatBitch🙄❤️: I don't blame you. I feel the exact same way and it doesn't help that Dante is looking extra right lately.

Me: but for real, I don't know what I'm gonna do because I am so fucking horny my pussy has a fucking heartbeat A HEARTBEAT

ThatBitch🙄❤️: listen, I won't even lie to you, I'm about to get me some dick so you should too🤷🏽‍♀️

I looked down at my screen and sighed before turning it off. If I don't get some dick tonight I can already tell imma be in a bad fucking mood.

I flushed the toilet so he didn't think I was just in here doing nothing and washed my hands before opening the door and walking towards Luca.

He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his firm chest, and his muscles were revealing themselves heavenly making me want to drool.

I looked him up and down before licking my lips and looking into his darkening eyes that were warning me in a way, "it's your fault for being so fucking fine, don't blame me for looking," I shrugged my shoulders before walking to him and kissing his lips quickly, "Sorry, your lips just looked really kissable right then," I said after I pulled away.

"Don't be sorry bambina, you can kiss me whenever you want," He replied as he pulled me by my waist and held me to his chest.

His hands were running up and down my back as I had my head to his chest, listing to his beating heart.

"I know this isn't the right time, but I'm ready," I said I moved my head back slightly to see his face.

He looked down at me and stared into my eyes deeply as if searching for any hesitation from me, "Are you sure? because I can wait for you no matter how tempting you are," he said as I felt his growing erection poke my belly.

"I'm sure, I've actually been ready for a while I just wanted to become closer to you," I said as the heat in my panties became almost unbearable, "and I really want you right now Luca," I licked my lips again before placing my head back on his chest and moving my hand to the front of his shorts.