Capitolo Quattordici

{Daluchi's outfit except the jacket would be cropped to show off her booty😉}

Daluchi

I woke up at 6 so i could get ready. I didn't know if i wanted to dress comfortable or cute. I decided on cute and just hoped that Luca wouldn't get all 'take this shit off' blah blah blah

I had just about everything I needed for school in my bag when my mom called me down.

"CHI CHI, COME DOWN AND EAT BEFORE ALEXIS COMES!" Oh shît. I forgot to tell my mom Alexis isn't coming to pick me up today.

I went down the stairs one at a time thinking about how I could tell my mom that a guy was taking me to school today.

When I finically reached the kitchen my mom had her back turned to me as she made coffee.

"Uh mom Alexis isn't taking me to school today," my mom turned around slowly while still mixing in the sugar into her coffee.

"Then who is?" She asked while her face was now staring at me with no expression.

My mom was basically dead until she had her coffee. Seven pumps of cream nine tablespoons of sugar. That's how she liked it, and it had to be in her Leonardo DiCaprio mug cause apparently that was her husband.

"Well only if you're okay with it, but hi-"

Ding Dong

My eyes widened as heard the doorbell ring.
It was only 7:15 I thought he wouldn't be here till 7:20.

"I thought Alexis wasn't picking you up," my mom said while walking to the door and sipping on her coffee.

"She isn't" my mom turned from me and started walking towards the door, "Don't open the door I got it!" I yelled while running to the door, but I was too late.

"Good morning Mrs. Okafur, my name is Luca and I'll be taking Daluchi to school from now on."

Now on? I thought is was a one day thing

I looked over my moms shoulder and saw Luca smiling brightly at my mom.

My mom looked him up and down, scanning his face all the way to his outfit.

Luca was wearing a white polo shirt that stuck nicely to his chiseled chest, and skinny blue jeans with white mesh sneakers.

The simplicity looked good on him. Like really really good.

Luca and my mom must have been talking for some time and in that time he must have won her over because she literally grabbed my arm and threw me at him.

Literally threw me into his arms and closed the the door.

I stumbled back and straightened the imaginary wrinkles on my skirt. After doing that I looked up to see Luca was staring at me hard. Like really hard.

His eyes were swimming with anger and lust and it made me feel some type of way. I knew there was a high chance he would definitely not like my outfit but I wanted to feel and look cute.

"What are you wearing?" Luca asked while continuously looking over my body.

"Clothes, so how bout we get going huh?" I asked while trying to get to his car. He went to the right as I went to my left blocking me from getting to his car.

"I see you're wearing clothes but why those clothes?"

"Because it's cute," I replied while attempting to get to his car.