Capitolo Sei

Daluchi

"Okay class my name is Mr. Roe, I will be your Dual Credit English teacher this year." I was trying my hardest to focus on the teacher but everyone was grouped in the middle and we were waiting for our assigned seats.

Now you must be wondering why i was having a hard time focusing, well that's because Luca was behind me, and very close. Like very very very close.

So close, i could feel his not so little man on my back, and i didn't even think he was hard.

"Okay so i will be assigning seats, i put all over your names in a seat arranging generator so don't blame me for who you sit with," he said while laughing a bit.

Some dark, evil part of me knew I was going to sit next to, or close to Luca so I prayed against it. I wasn't having that happen.

Name after name was being called to sit and i could see that with each female name being called they got disappointed when Luca wasn't called next to sit next to them.

And so was I. I didn't want him next to me. I definitely wouldn't be able to focus is he was. I crossed my fingers and prayed that either his name or my name would be called to sit next to Roger King. Roger was annoying and rude but it was better than Luca.

"Annalise Cooper, you're next to Roger." Mr. Roe said while looking up from his computer. I looked around and saw that it was only Luca and I left standing. Everyone's eyes were on us...Mostly me.

"Okay well the Daluchi and Luca, you guys are in the final row. Let me know i you need to change seats for any reason." I immediately raised my hand and i glanced at Luca. He knew what i was thinking about doing  and he didn't like it.

"Uh Mr. Roe, can i change seats? I don't uhhh really think ummm Luca likes me?" It came out more as a question then a statement and that caused for the snickers and little comments like to erupt around me.

"Of course he wouldn't,"

"I wouldn't either."

"I mean of course. Look at you and look at me," ew. That one was uncalled for especially since I was prettier than her.

Mr. Roe raised his eyebrows and looked at me then Luca. I also stole a glance at Luca and I saw him smirking.

"Is that true Mr. Lombardi?" after he said his last name i heard multiple gasps. 

Hmm weird, Is there something i don't know?

"No, not at all sir. I like her," Luca said while looking down at me, but i could see in his eyes he was irritated.

"Uh well, i don't think I will be able to see from back here!" I interjected before he could turn away from us.

"Well does anyone want to trade plac-" all the girls hands went up and a couple of guys as well.

"Oh that won't be necessary, if she misses anything, i'll help her."

"Oh no no, i'm good, I can just make sit up there. You don't need to help me, i'm really blind." i said while making my way up to the front of the room. As I walked up I was getting ready to switch with the person, Luca decided to speak again.

"If you are so blind, then where are your glasses, or do you wear contacts?" oh shit.

"Uhhhh i get them next Wednesday?" i asked.

"Is that  a question or a statement Ms. Okafur?" Mr. Roe asked.

 "Statement sir" i replied quickly.

"Okay, so if i were to call your mother, your stories would align?" What does he need to call her for? why can't he just let me change seats?

"Uhhh, my mom is busy. She can't be on her phone during the day."