Capitolo Trentanove

Luca

When we landed it took all of me to not barge in and start killing everyone. I had to come into this with a game plan.

I knew he knew we were coming and he had men everywhere.

What he didn't know is that I had men scattered everywhere around here so I walked into the mansion with a calm face hiding my raging fury.

As soon as Dante and I entered men rushed up and surrounded us.

"Mr. Ramirez has been waiting for you," one of the men said before leading us to his office.

"Welcome yerno," He said with that evil smirk. I wanted to rip off that wicked smirk off face with my bare hands.

"Where is she?"  all but growled out.

"Sit yerno, let's talk," It took all of me to not pull my gun out and place a bullet in between his eyes.

 "I would rather stand," I said clenching my fist behind my back.

The man stood up with a fierce glare, one that could make a normal man quiver in fear except i wasn't a normal man.

It took Dante's nudge at my shoulder for me to remember i wanted Daluchi out here alive and my attitude wouldn't help me. So i sat.

"Good good," he said smiling before leaning back in his chair. I had to take a deep breath, this smile on his facing saying 'i won' was killing me.

"What do you want from her?" I asked tensely.

"Simple. I want her dead, but I want to see you kill her," He said as if it was the most normal thing ever.

"And what makes you think I will do that?" I asked leaning forward. Staring him in the eyes.

"Because if you don't," He leaned forward as well, "I will kill your family. I mean we both know your family is nothing compared to mine now." He said smiling gleefully.

That made me smirk. 

Not anymore you bastard.

"oh? you think you can kill my family?" I looked over at Dante to see he had already sent the signal out. His men would be dead in no time.

I stood up and he looked at me, i could finally see the hint of fear in his eyes.

"You know how much i had to go through the past six years just so I could do this?"

Mr. Ramirez stood up, his hand reaching for his gun. "Do what?" he asked.

"Kill your family," i looked down at my watch, "actually by now i'm sure more than half your men are dead by now, shall we see?" I said giving my own evil smile.

"You!-" he pulled out his gun, aiming at me but before he could Dante had already shot him in the hand.

"Fuck!" he screamed dropping the gun and crouching down.

I walked towards him. "i'm not going to kill you now. Everything you did to my woman I will to you in tenfold."

With that my racing heart only seemed to beat faster. I nodded at Dante letting him know he could do the rest and get him to the helicopter.

Walking out the office I saw a string of dead bodies littered around the hallway. The only reason we didn't hear anything is because my men were highly skilled. Half of them didn't even need guns to take down 5 men.

Walking down the hallway, i searched for Patricia. This was basically all her fault.

If she wasn't such and obsessed crazy bitch we wouldn't be here.