Capitolo Sette

Daluchi

Luca turned me to face him, he looked down at my lips and then back to my eyes before coming in close to my ear.

"You know one day soon bambino, i'm going to use my cock to clean your mouth so that the only time you ever utter the words fuck or shit is when my dick is deep inside that tight pussy of yours. Ti piacerebbe quel bambino? (would you like that baby?)" I coughed, then i coughed again...and again.

I coughed until the whole class was looking our way again. When my coughing fit died i looked back at Luca and his lust filled gaze was so intense i thought i came in my undies for a second.

I did a quick glance at Alexis and saw that her cheeks were flushed and her legs were tightly pressed together. He must've said something very extreme to her as well.

Alexis wasn't pure and innocent, she did a few things but it never went beyond touching and kissing. Me on the other hand, the only thing that had touched my vagina was my hand and that's it. And i wanted to keep it that way for a while but Luca was making it damn near impossible.

The whole class period Luca's hand was so far up my thigh but not close enough to where i needed it. I know he felt my heat and wetness on my inner thigh too because the second he felt it he whispered in my ear.

"Already so wet for daddy huh?" Oh Jesus take the wheel, i silently prayed.

When class was over and it was time for lunch i was so thankful that the boys didn't have our lunch. If they did i know damn well i wouldn't be able to eat.

As Alexis and I sat down to eat Vanessa and her 'best friend' Ava came up to us.

"It's only the first day and you guys are already slutting yourselves out for the new guys huh?" Vanessa sneered.

"The sluts happen to be one of the few virgins in the school and the slut shamers happen to be the girls that lost their virginity at the age 13 to 17 year olds... ok" I said nonchalantly.

"Shut up, you're just mad because no one wants your fat African ass." Ava smirked.

"Oh really? Then why did both of your ex boyfriends ask us to hang out this weekend?" Alexis asked while scratching her chin like she was in deep thought.

"No they didn't you're just lying. You're too black for them." Vanessa said with a glare. It's really funny how she thinks i care about what she says.

"Mmhmm okay, whatever you say Vanessa and Ava Whatever you say." i said still not looking up at them.

"Yeah, that's right, know who runs this school. And stay away from the new guys. They're ours." Ava said with a smile.

Alexis and I looked at each other before bursting out laughing. If they thought they could get with Luca and Dante then they were wrong. They were vanilla ass bitches, Dante and Luca were all about the chocolate.

Vanessa and Ava stormed off and we continued to laugh. When our laughter died i decided to ask Alexis about what Dante said, it seemed to have really knocked her panties off or some shit.

"So what did Dante say to you?" i asked wiggling my brows. Alexis face flushed and i could tell it was something good if she was blushing.

"He just said that he was...uhh gonna stick his dick so far down my throat that the only words i'll be able to say after that was 'daddy i'm yours' as he fucks me into oblivion..." Well damn.

"What did Luca say?" oh fuck, it's my turn to blush...

"He uhh said that ummm one day soon... he was gonna clean my mouth with his cock to the point that the only time i'll ever cuss again is when his dick is deep inside my tight little pussy..."