Capitolo Ventotto

Luca

When I laid Daluchi in my bed I went back downstairs to the dinning room to tell my parents that we wouldn't be able to finish dinner with them.

They gave me a knowing smirk before nodding in understanding and continuing their food.

As I made my back upstairs I kept thinking about that amazing moment I had with Daluchi.

Although it wasn't my plan to take her against the wall in front of our bathroom I couldn't help myself.

All self control and reasoning went through the window as I saw the way she looked at me.

I know she's probably going to regret that her first time was against the wall, but I hope she doesn't regret that it was with me.

As the moment replayed in my mind again and again I couldn't help the big smile that crossed my face and the hard on that was becoming more and more prominent.

It also didn't help that as I opened the door, Daluchi was laying in my bed looking like she just had been well fuçked, which she had, and it made me want to do it again.

I've always had the fantasy of waking my woman up in bed with my dick.

My tongue involuntary ran across my lips as the scenario played in my mind.

Do it man, she's yours and I know she'll like it.

But she needs to get rest, she's still so small.

She's small but she took that dîck like a champ, she can do it again.

Bu-

Just be more gentle

My eyes glazed over with lust as I stalked to the bed and slowly pulled the blanket that was covering half her ass all the way down to her ankles.

My eyes roamed her delicious chocolate skin and her plump ass that looked ready to be ate.

My mouth watered at that thought, but I don't think she's ready for that.

I gently climbed on the bed and positioned myself in between her legs and stared at her most intimate place.

As I watched my cum and her wetness glisten on her outer lips it just hit me that I almost came inside of her.

Even if I don't mind if she gets pregnant with our child since I know I can provide, I know she's not mentally ready for that yet.

But the thought of her pregnant and heavy with my child made my dick twitch.

One day...one day.

I leaned down to where my face was directly in front of her swollen pussy and gave it a long lick, stopping at her clit to give it a flick.

I saw her body jerk and she let out a raspy moan.

I didn't it again but this time I stopped at her clit and sucked on it.

She raised her ass slightly and moved to the side as she moaned again.

I didn't want her moving so I placed my hands on the Inside of her thighs and spread her open for me before devouring her pussy.

I sucked her lips into my mouth before doing flicking my tongue against her clit.

I was eating her out like it was my last meal, my dick was hard against my shorts as I sucked and nibbled on her clit.

I stiffened my tongue and fucked her pussy, giving her a taste of what was about to happen again.