Capitolo Dieci

Luca

We checked around the house and we couldn't find them. Where could they have gone in such short notice?

"Where do you think they went?" I asked Dante.

"I don't know but wherever they are, we will find them." I was deep in thought. Where could they go in the span of 20 minutes?

Then it hit me. I could get my dad to track their phones.

"I'm calling my dad, he can track their phones." I said while running downstairs back to the car.

ring...ring...ring...

"Hello papa, i need your help again,"

"What is it my son?"

"Daluchi and Alexis are not at her home like she told me, i think they might have ran when we told them we were coming. Can you track their phones for me?"

"No problem son. I will text you when i have a location."

"Thank you papa," with that i hung up and ran back upstairs to Dante.

"What did uncle say?" Dante asked while sitting on the bed.

"He said he will text us a location in a minute, for now we should probably leave. People might think we are robbing," I chuckled, he did as well as we made our way back to the car.

It was only 10:46 and we already on a cat and mouse chase.

ding

Papa: they are at 13421 Preston Cliff Ct, NY

Me: Thank you once again papa.

Papa: Always son, now go get your woman.

I turned my phone off and looked up at Dante.

"I got it, let's go." We got inside the car and while i was driving out of the neighborhood Dante was pulling the address up on his phone.

The house was only 6 minutes away but we were gonna get there in 3.

Daluchi

"I can't believe it worked," I sighed. We had made it to the house and the guys had not caught us. When I tell you how nervous I was speed walking down the street and jumping every time a car drove by, you would think I was a joke.

"I know, I was so scared. I hope they don't find us here because if they do...then a bitches ass is grass." 

We were joking and laughing for a good minute when my phone dinged indicating that i got a message.

(866)-872-4865: Open the door.

I looked at the text confused, but soon understood what it meant when there was a banging at the door.

"We know you're in there tesoro," I heard Dante yell.

"Well, it was nice knowing you Alexis." I said as i stared straight at the door.

"You too Daluchi." we took slow...very slow steps to the door.

"I'm going to count down from 10, and if this door isn't opened then I won't give a fuck about the 'we barley know each other' shit and I will spank that ass till it's red," Luca said with a commanding voice.

"Open it or don't open it. That is the true question," Alexis said to me in a shakespearean accent .

"7...6...5..." we opened the door.

Dante and Luca looked furious and I just peed myself. I gave Luca a small wave and a sheepish smile but he wasn't having it. He barged in with Dante on his tail.